My Fridge Shelf Is Jammed. Any Ideas How To Get The Shelf Out?

YEAH! I have done it!

Now l want you to guess how l did it?

I am so happy! No more sliding food. I can fit the other shelf where it should go and not have the salad drawers securing it.

Glad you jiggled the shelf and not yourself.

You bought a new house? :-p

You took the entire door off the fridge, removed the offending shelf and replaced the door on the other side so it wouldn’t happen again?

Did you remove the front plastic edge on the glass?

Mmmn…That sounds painful! :lol:

Well done!! How did you guess? …not :lol:

That might have been the easiest way!

No, it was a plain piece of glass with no edge that should have been in the lower area over the salad boxes.

OK folks I think this must mean that we should all go round to Artangel’s tonight! After solving the problem alone she must now have champagne in the fridge! :081:

I will say a certain Birthday Boy played a big part in it. It was what l did after that is the question… :slight_smile:

Has Ted been round with the Vaseline? :shock:

Twink, Whilst l was waiting for suggestions this afternoon l made the most delicious chicken stewy thing in my pressure cooker. I used all the vegetables that were in my fridge and it only took 20mins to cook!

No champagne… just tap water! I need fish and chips to go with champagne!

:lol::lol: Yes, he’s here now as we speak… greasing my protrusions and grooves!! :lol:

Sorry Ted… :lol:

Oh my poor eyes!!! I’m clutching my pearls in abject horror here! :shock:

Blimey! I told him to have a great day but I never thought he would take it that far. :lol::lol:

Do you want to borrow my smelling salts and have a lie-down to recover?!!

I am going into hiding as Ted won’t be happy with me! :lol:

Anyway, no one seems to be guessing what l did to rectify the shelf!!

Actually, I think l was pretty ingenious…for a blonde! :lol:

Oooooooh, you saucy baggage you!!

Be careful nobody tries to hug you: you’ll just fly out of their arms like a piece of soap in the bathtub.

:lol::lol:

Ullabi, I hope you read the rest of the thread to see what my protrusions and grooves are? :slight_smile: