My first Strawberries!

Well done. They look delicious.

Sorry Pixie, as far as I’m concerned, pumpkins are only good enough for carving at Halloween and feeding to pigs.

Stuck your foot in that one :lol:
There’s your losing weight solution right there. :-p

Ahh Percy…you need some good old fashioned spicy pumpkin soup. That’ll change your mind I’m sure! :lol:

Was just going there. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and pumpkin soup are a few delicious things made from pumpkin. Pumpkin /carrot and ginger soup is soooo good

Tried them all Pixie/Bratti - not for me, thanks all the same.

They look perfect & so tempting.
Congratulations on your strawberry crop :mini:

Thank you Bratti! I am so glad I am not alone in my pumpkin love! :smiley:

Thank you Ripple :smiley:

Where have pumpkins come from Pixie? We are talking about strawberries! :smiley:

I know Mags - I am SO sorry for derailing your thread. I think it came from earlier on when I thought the beef tomatoes looked like pumpkins. And the tomatoes came up because I didn’t realise there were so many varieties of them, as well as strawberries.

I shall go sit on the naughty step for a bit and re-consider my food obsessions :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry also Mags. I followed the derail too and added pictures.
My bad. :blush: Our wild strawberries aren’t even close where we live. That’s amazing that yours are ripe so quickly.

No problem Bratti, I thought someone was growing strawberries as big as pumpkins! ;-):lol:

Mea culpa also, Mags. In my defence, hijacking (or thread derailment) was the sport du jour on my old forum.:lol:

No! Just cheeky members. :lol:

Yes I did rather, but don’t go telling everybody about it! :wink: :slight_smile:

Problem is that after a heart attack some 12 years’ ago, that might
just be the final solution, in more ways than one! :wink: :frowning:

they look great,

Thank you Paula, waiting for some more to ripen, I don’t think they will be long…:slight_smile:

Can’t wait. I’ve bought the cream. :-p