Music whilst you do household chores

Usually have Planet Rock on in the kitchen while cooking…This came on yesterday while I was cooking up a Shepherds Pie .

2 Likes

No comment

1 Like

Yes please :023:

Too late all gone … :wink:

1 Like

We’re all mates here, you can break free
Go on, you know you wanna

:047:

1 Like

Classic FM pretty much all day every day. Magic for driving.

1 Like

Not that I spend very long doing household chores but i do like listening to music when I do. “Music While you Work” they should have a radio program. :wink:

I use my phone, Spotify and my Flip4 speakers, yesterday I listened to Trout Mask Replica a record I haven’t played since it first came out in 1969 because I hated it. I listened to it all the way through as I worked but I can’t say I liked it that much better.

1 Like

The only Queen song I really liked, wasn’t a big fan.

1 Like

AC/DC - It’s A Long Way to the Top (IF You Wanna Rock ’ n’ Roll)

ACDC so much so kids knew mum was cleaning back in the day.lol I mean come on bagpipes.

2 Likes

Akka Dakka! You can’t go wrong with a good Aussie band

3 Likes

About the only time now I can listen to my prog rock is while I’m mowing the lawns - Sony minidisc player and over-the-ear headphones.

2 Likes
2 Likes

There are few better than David but I would say that Clapton, Knopfler, May, and the late Gallagher and Lake are in the same ball park.

Slash, Eddie Van Halem,Jeff Beck,Chet Atkins,George Harrison,Allen Colins,Kirk Hammett,Tommy Bolin Gary RossingtonPaco de Puca, Mick Mars…Hundreds depends on your taste as welll…and the music of course sways…

1 Like

I like a few but usually it’s the carpenters when I’m preparing the dinner.
But I know Dianne already knows this.

Also I’ve rediscovered George Harrison so I play a lot of him. It all depends on what mood I’m in.

1 Like

I find that listening to music just makes the chores go smoothly and faster :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course it does.There used to be a BBC radio program"Music while you Work" played during the day about 100 years ago.

2 Likes

Oh my word :rofl:

I’d be prancing around the house to this tune!!!

1 Like

That was just the theme tune of course more musical magic followed.

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks PSmith!

1 Like