Mum's horror as three men offer wad of cash to buy young daughter on way to school

• how terrifying for the mum! :astonished:

What is happening to our country when this kind of incident happens, it really does make me wonder?

For obvious reasons I didn’t like to make any comment as to my suspicions of the possible country of origin of those who did this, instead I found another publication with more information. All I will say in this regard is to check for yourself on the link below:

“PCSO Blake, of the Sheffield South West neighbourhood policing team, said: “At approximately 8.20am on December 1, a local resident was walking her daughter to Lower Meadow School along Batemoor Road. A male, of possible Middle Eastern origin, along with two other males, have approached the mother, taken out a large amount of money and offered to buy the daughter.”

1 Like

Its scary and its disgusting, Baz…these people clearly do not have the same regard for life and family as we do, and yet we persist in accepting them here and making them welcome. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Exactly, and it’s going to happen more regularly unless someone sees what is happening and stops allowing all and sundry in without checks on their possible criminal behaviour. Some may not have a criminal record but this is their usual way of life it seems.

Try to get into America or Australia with just a conviction for something like drugs or even a serious driving offence and entry will be refused. However, all are welcome here it seems and now we see what it’s leading to.
:frowning_face:

2 Likes

Finer folk than us have pointed it out and lost their jobs as a result. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yes, and that’s probably down to how many of us are now concerned about what we say for fear of being labelled ‘racist’ or some similar expression. I am not a racist but had to stop and think twice before posting my reply, then I found a news item that actually expressed what I would have done had it not been for what is happening in society. Much of this is thanks to the ‘do-gooders’ we now have and we are seeing that all this leads to the ‘problems’ in society it seems we now have.

3 Likes

I agree, Baz…and don’t forget that these people “know their rights” as well, so they immediately jump on the “this is our culture” or “you are racist” or “what about our human rights” bandwagon chant as soon as anyone starts wagging the finger at them. Well what about OUR culture and OUR human rights?

Sorry…I didn’t mean to sound ranty about this, but this story horrifies me and I can see it happening more and more often.

3 Likes

Pity the number plate wasn’t taken and then the scum could be prosecuted

Yes, of course we have to be very careful what we say these days, even if it is undoubtedly the truth. I despair at our loss of the free speech we once enjoyed in this country. It isn’t about racism; it’s about clarity.

On that same point, many of ‘those people’ do seem to have a pre-disposition toward such sexual proclivities yet, on the other hand, I’m sure that many of their countrymen who are much more civilised despise them just as much as we do.

2 Likes

I’ve caught the tail end of some Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry movies over the last few weeks.

Am starting to come to the conclusion that he may have had a point!

1 Like

I have made such a point in a discussion on ‘another forum’ which I have now left, and have consequently been subject to criticism and accusations of ‘racism’.
I believe there is a movement led by who knows whom (but no doubt do-gooders) in an attempt to remove all aspects of free speech from us. I suspect that the ultimate aim is to ensure that only their particular beliefs and intentions will be allowed to prevail.

No chance. The car would have been stolen and most probably set on fire to remove all traces of the occupants.

1 Like

What on earth is happening to the world, it’s turning into an unsafe place to live. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Or failing that these people would have said that it’s simply a business proposition, no law against that! Then when they were told it’s not acceptable behaviour, they would play their final get out of trouble ‘card’, most of us know which one that would be!

1 Like

Yes. That card seems to carry far more weight here than it deserves.
Perhaps when the day arrives when we are in the minority, we shall have such a card to play, I don’t think!

1 Like

In this country it is illegal to sell/procure children or engage in people trafficking.

1 Like

Supposedly.

There’s plenty of the latter going on across the Channel, illegal or not.

There are laws stating that it’s illegal to do a lot of things but still some people lacking any scruples at all will try it on, using whatever excuse they decide upon. If there were not there would be no backlog in our Court system and our prisons would be empty.

Quite some time past I had been reading about drug traffickers from Albanian, mainly then not necessarily now…
The got deported and many arrived back with new names and papers…had no trouble entering the UK…only to set up there murderous business’s again…
The young people that got into this through drug addiction and abuse, but carried on with being Prostitutes to fund the new drug addiction…
If such criminals get through customs, what hope is there…

1 Like

There are ways and means to stop anything if enough effort is made. If enough of those who are able to, made certain conditions of ID and entry into the UK that had to be fulfilled or no entry, it would stop.

I am sure if these people were wishing to set up their ‘businesses’ in Westminster Palace a way would be found to prevent this. Perhaps you might remember that chap who set up on the green opposite there who was eventually banned from doing so? He had been there protesting for a long time but then a law was passed preventing this type of protest and it was ‘end of story’ for him.

1 Like