Muddy in Spain

Hi Muddy with the bluddy muddy boots in Spain! Which part of Spain are you “enjoying”…:slight_smile:

I have been there quite often but on business. The only other time was on holiday with my kids. A friend had a Campo and it was very close to the sea. Just a stone’s from Morocco on the other side of the straights.

Seems like most members of this forum are wealthy globe trotting plutocrats ?
And there’s me with me heating switched off for the last two weeks to save
for when the bills come in ?
I must be doing summat wrong !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::frowning::-1:

[quote=“Donkeyman, post:11, topic:90406”]
Seems like most members of this forum are wealthy globe trotting plutocrats ?[/quote]
Not in my case Mr Donkeyman. Most of my projects related to to job I did. For sure it had some the positives of seeing the world - and the pressures.

Not to worry Donks it cold and training here too in southern Spain but they need the water.
Besoker we used to travel the world with work too ( always good when someone else patys ) but haven’t been anywhere for the last two years so making up for lost time.

1 Like

It DOES NOT rain in Spain. My former neighbour says so.:rofl:. She moved out there about 3 years ago and posts pictures constantly of sunshine, beaches and thermometers. When there are flash floods or torrential rain in Spain with cars floating down streets she stays off Facebook. If somebody from the UK posts a picture of a frosty morning here, she comes on and says how lovely it is there and how they are having coffee in the sunshine. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Muddy, When it rains, l always sing… The Beatle’s, ‘Here Comes The Sun’ and most of the time it works!
I used to get my children to sing it too when we were on holiday and it rained!

Ha ha I have a friend like this . If it’s cold ans she takes pics for Facebook she makes people take off their coats ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s raining here but I know where I’d rather be.

Its a better class of rain in Spain!

ooooo enjoy Muddy, I love Spain and I’m very envious.

Marbella Live cam

Good Friday Processions

1 Like

I had such a delightful day today .
Saw this mule carriage going along so lovely .
And they offered me a ride !

1 Like

Very hot today

1 Like

Beautiful weather there, Muddy!

That colourful donkey would make a perfect subject for your artwork :+1:

That’s exactly what I was thinking Mags . I would have to remove the muzzle though…
These little donkeys are used as taxis they used to be badly treated but now they have shade and are regularly inspected by vets. Dear little things .

2 Likes

My last day in Spain
A fabulous morning in Segovia it’s still coolish but it was 37 degrees yesterday

That grass sure does look chomped Muds, what animals are kept around Segovia? Sheep tend to close crop when they eat and that grass looks close cropped.

This is just a wild field where some horses graze and where I walked my dog not a great photo ,
Segovia is actually a world heritage site its a beautiful old town it with a 2000 year old Roman aqueduct that’s very impressive .

I have been to Spain quite a few times on business from Bilbao to Algecerias including Segovia. The one holiday I went was with my kids and that was Los Barrios. That was the very south, south of Gibraltar. I had a friend there and she had a Campo about 50 yards from the beach. Too hot for my liking.