Monthly Photography competition

@Barry - is there going to be a competition for August? Or are you going to wait till September, to give everyone a chance to get used to the new site?

4 Likes

I do hope so. Pixie won, would love to find out what her theme is going to be.

2 Likes

I spoke to Barry about this, and he suggested we wait for everyone to get settled in here before we start the competition. Its a bit late for the month of August anyway.

It’ll be back in September :smiley: :camera: :camera_flash:

4 Likes

Thank you, you now have a while to think of a really devious theme for us all. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh I’m all for a simple life @Tiffany :smiley: No deviousness here. Although…it could be arranged! :icon_evil: (kidding)

2 Likes

Good to see Barry made it across.

2 Likes

Yes @caricature There are still a few to arrive though. I just hope they manage to get through without any problems :open_mouth:

2 Likes

its all the checks at border control, and rub down searches, holding everyone up

1 Like

Hi Everyone, yes indeed and as Pixie said, I just thought we’d leave it until September now as it’s really too late for this month and I think we also all need to get used to this new format first, I know that I certainly do! Personally I haven’t explored yet how to even post a photo, so I really ought to fathom that out for myself first… :rofl:
Pixie Knuckles has the choice of theme next time, so hopefully the new competition will be ready by 1st September.
Many thanks for your continued interest, I hope this answers your concerns.
Regards, Barry :grin:

5 Likes

Mr Macy :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that @Barry - I had a suspicion that’s what you’d decided!

2 Likes

Pixie did you say the theme will be “the simple life”?

1 Like

Ahhh @AnnieS not certain yet what the theme will be, but I will keep it simple, is what I meant :wink:

1 Like

Just practising loading a poll for when the competition restarts…

• 1.Continue competition from September
  • 2.Don’t continue with competition
  • 3.I don’t care either way

0 voters