Meatloaf RIP

To quote Meatloaf ‘You took the words right out of my mouth’ :frowning:

1 Like

Aww bless him . So many of our icons singers actors are leaving us it reminds me how many years I’ve been on the planet and how my life has changed

1 Like

RIP Marvin.

Just read it, sad news RIP Loaf.

2 Likes

R.I.P.

1 Like

I’m so sad about it, and 74 is young nowadays

Saying you like his music is almost like confessing to a vice in some musical circles, but I’m not posh and I don’t claim to have good taste, so I can say I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I always thought he’d be a fun person to know and spend time with

So goodbye Meat Loaf, thank you, you were a real dead ringer for love xx

2 Likes

Thanks Meatloaf, for helping to define the 70s. RIP.

R.I.P. Meatloaf.

The ultimate showman. RIP Meatloaf

1 Like

Yet another great artist as passed on. Seems to me that there are many who we loved to watch or listen to are no longer with us.

A huge loss. I remember when Steinman died last year as well.

Those songs are absolutely timeless and define a whole musical genre to me. It’s like opera, rock, drama and theatre all rolled up into one massive soundtrack.

RIP Meatloaf

My introduction to Meatloaf was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. RIP

2 Likes

Rest in peace, Meatloaf. One of my classic go to guys anytime, anywhere I was driving.

2 Likes

Sad news.
RIP Meat Loaf.

1 Like

Another gone to the Big Gig in the Sky.

RIP Meatloaf.

1 Like

RIP Meatloaf :frowning:

1 Like

Rest in Peace Meat

Bat out of Hell is one of the few songs I know every single word to. His music was a huge part of my young self and I wish I could thank him for the joy he brought to my life.

He’s up there with the best: Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson George Michael, David Bowie, Elvis Presley, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Marc Bolan, Whitney Houston among others.

2 Likes
1 Like

Making jokes of the recently deceased?
There are a lot of jokes I will do, but I won’t do that. RIP. :smiley:

1 Like

Some great music

RIP Meatloaf