Looking for another broadband provider - any suggestions?

Ah, my apologies…

no need to apologise although appreciated.

I’m with ZEN, too. A few months ago, ZEN offered me FullFibre 100 for £10 less than I was paying for FTTC. I took the Digital Voice option (free phone calls) for an extra £7, abandoning the landline with its charged calls. Total cost now £40 pm for faultless service provision.

TalkTalk has been rated as the worst major broadband provider in our annual satisfaction survey, which saw the ‘Big Four’ providers losing out to smaller firms that don’t hike customer bills midway through contracts.

Broadband connections have become an essential part of every day life, so it’s crucial to have a provider you can rely on at a price that’s fair. But with millions of customers facing increases of over 14% this year, our research shows that these price hikes don’t tend to come with better service. Our survey of almost 4,000 broadband customers found that, while big firms like BT and TalkTalk are on the verge of issuing huge mid-contract price increases, many offer little more than slow speeds, appalling customer service and mediocre technical support in return.

Meanwhile, smaller companies that commit to keep the amount you pay the same for the full length of your contract were some of the highest rated.

Thanks for that Omah, I thought I was going to have to join ‘Which’ to get the result…
:+1:
I’m with BT by the way. A bit pricey but no problems in the 8 years I’ve been with them.
Was with Virgin before that and they wanted to put me on ‘Talk Talk’ because we don’t have fibre and they only do high speed fibre.

1 Like

I’ve just added an extension with more comparisions.