Live webcam streams

Live streaming webcams sites on the Internet have some amazing live streams, anyone found any interesting ones ? The one below is on the island of Privic Croatia makes me feel like I am looking out of my living room window haha.
https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/croatia/sibenik-knin/prvic-sepurine-port-cam.html

This gives live stream from the east side of the pier and it can be interesting when the small fishing boats arrive for dragging out by the tractor kept for the purpose. The west side is only interesting when the beach is full of grockles up to their antics :wink:
Bognor Regis Webcam - Official Live webcam of Bognor Regis Beach

This is a good webcam of Portsmouth dockyard.
The cam is high in the rigging of the Warrior. You can see the harbour entrance and watch all the comings and goings …warships ,ferries yachts & containers I love it

I’m not sure how to post a link I hope it’s ok.

This is not live and depends how much you like train journeys

I enjoy animal live streams. Been watching this one for the last couple of years

1 Like

I love watching Burnam on sea live webcam on the seafront.
The family have a static caravan close by,so we can see what the weather is like all day long.
It is also nice to see family`s walking along having fun,couples,young and old looking out at ths sea etc.
Or maybe i am just nosey lol.

@PixieKnuckles … I watch that one … I’m addicted to animal webcams too.

I love owls. I spend hours just watching little owlets grow up from ugly looking little dinosaurs to fluffly bundles, to adorable critters wearing parka coats as their feathers come through.

watching that train journey, not all of it, is so much like being in the UK, not a large hopping animal on the whole trip

You weren’t paying attention when it went through the Royal National Park.

I skipped that bit