Listener Or A Talker

What would best describe you?..:slightly_smiling_face:

Bit of both.

1 Like

Definitely a listener

1 Like

Listening I believe is a gift, imoā€¦some people need to offload donā€™t they?

I know I have in the pastā€¦this is a good place to talkā€¦not everyone will agree, itā€™s good that we can voice our opinions without being attacked for themā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m both, but more of a listener I would say.

2 Likes

Both for me, it depends on the situation

1 Like

Iā€™m a listener rather than a talker - I have been told many times that I am a ā€˜good listenerā€™.

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a listener than a talker :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very much the listener and observer I learned a long time ago I was bored with my story and other peopleā€™s are intersting to listen to . Empathy is important too

1 Like

75% listener 25 % Talker

1 Like

A listener first and foremost.
People seem to home in on me and tell me all of their woes,i listen as they clearly need to get it off their chest.
We go our separate ways never to meet again and i have no clue what their names are,as they have no clue who i am.

1 Like

Nearly every time I go out to the shops, I strike up a conversation with some stranger, I also meet quite a few of my old gym mates, I met one today in the chemist, talk about non stop yap!..catching up, as I hadnā€™t seen him since I told him I was about to undergo open heart surgery,ā€¦that must have been over 4 yrs ago, how time flys.:slightly_smiling_face:

Listener for sure.

1 Like

Being an ā€˜Ambivertā€™ā€¦Iā€™m a bit of bothā€¦sometimes I can yabber on for agesā€¦other times I prefer to just keep My gob shut and listenā€¦Same onlineā€¦
:laughing:

1 Like

Some people send me to sleep.

Definitely a listener

1 Like

I tend to be both depending on the topic at hand. I doubt though that anyone who knows me well would describe me as a ā€œChatty Cathyā€. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like