Lisa Marie Presley - dead at 54

REST IN PEACE: Lisa Marie Presley died Thursday after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest at the age of 54. The singer was the only child of Elvis and Priscilla Presley. "She was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known,” Priscilla Presley said in a statement.

Wow! It just goes to confirm that if you have a heart attack aged younger than 60 you have a less than 50/50 chance of survival.

54 is very young

I just read that her son committed suicide in 2020. She was going through a lot.

RIP, everyone’s gone to the Moon.

OMG - only 54 years old. So sad.

RIP Lisa Marie.

Very young,

Read this elsewhere a few minutes ago and was shocked.

RIP Lisa.

I was just reading in today’s newspaper that she was in hospital - now seeing that she has died is very sad. Earlier this week she was at the Golden Globe awards seeing the actor (can’t remember his name) who played Elvis in the film receive an award. Apparently, Lisa and Priscilla Presley had advised the actor on some of Elvis’ mannerisms etc. when he made the film.

RIP Lisa Presley

It makes me wonder why so many young people, especially young fit athletes, are having heart events these days. Although I did have my first heart attack at 53 and was an ultra runner for many years so was very fit.
It’s so sad when when a parent outlives their offspring…RIP Lisa.

So sad, so young … RIP Lisa Marie.

It is young.
A bit of a sad life all round really … celebrities do seem to suffer this way. She’d been in rehab 5 times for drug abuse. Cocaine addict. You can’t get away with this forever.
Nor did she get over the suicide of her son in 2020.

RIP

Elvis died at 42 and his mother around 50.

looks like dying young is in the family