Lion Queen Cricut Projects

@LionQueen - I am certain your niece will love it - it is brilliant!

1 Like

Not posted in a while in here. Here is tonights project, I’m very happy with it and didn’t take too long. Loved making it and the finished product, I stood back and admired it lol

4 Likes

Yes certainly making things with your hands works your brain to a happy place…Well Done LQ, looking very good for a Xmas Decor…

1 Like

Had to look up circuit maker.

1 Like

That’s very pretty @Queenie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Its really pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s gorgeous. I got sidetracked🤔

I must say that I find that amazing, especially that holly.
BTW, Marge still has your piece of work on our mantelshelf.

2 Likes

Latest projects. This is something I pulled out of my hat. Dont know what it is just I made it fir Easter.

The jars are something I came up with to help people with positivity , mental health and weightloss affirmations. I intend on doing different ones to put in my shop. I made one for a friend and she was delighted with it and told me I should put them in my shop. I made the boxes too. Enjoyed making them

7 Likes

Those are brilliant, Lion Queen, I love the idea of the affirmation jars. You are so talented! :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

3 Likes

Fantastic Queenie - I love those jars! I’m sure they’ll sell well as they’d make such lovely gifts, something that little bit different, which will appeal to a lot of people. Well done, such talent :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

How quirky … I love them.

1 Like

Thank you all. I love anything crafty and I live to know my poems and stuff are in people’s homes. I lose myself and go into a world of my own. My fellows Crafters know just what I mean. Xxxx

6 Likes

A funny thing to find in your hat! What on earth were they doing in there?

1 Like

What a fabulous idea. You are so creatively talented. It also looks so colourful and fun.

1 Like

I’m meeting a friend tomorrow who is going to Germany for Easter to be with her son and grandchildren. She’s diabetic so doesn’t eat much chocolate so I’ve made her this.

I hope its not too busy.

I added some additions

And now it’s got a carrot and with love added. This is it now

Hope she likes it

2 Likes

Brilliant, Queenie!

Today’s project but I put cups wrong way round grrrr

Easy project just painted and put vinyl on the slats

2 Likes

Looks OK to me, Queenie! Does it matter which way the cups go??

1 Like

Not really. Thank you I feel better now hehe xxx

1 Like