Lion Queen Crafts

I love them Queenie, they should sell well :heart:

1 Like

Thanks all. Sheba I’m doing a craft fair on 21st May do trying to come up with ideas.

Xxx

2 Likes

what about wrapping Red, White and Blue ribbon round and putting 70 years or Platinum on…

4 Likes

Ooooooo good thinking batman :grin:

How about dressing one as a lifebelt - and putting a small yacht/boat in the middle - would go down well with the men folk!

2 Likes

Or - using a grass green one - putting a golf flag - 19th hole (which is the bar) and some golf clubs?

1 Like

You could try a baby congrats one - pink or blue ribbon with a tiny baby/crib/pram/rattle, something like that in the middle. Keep one back as a sample, and take orders from customers.

Made this tonight out of lolly sticks

Don’t know what to put in it though .

Ideas?

2 Likes

My new Jolly Lolly Stix crafts. First is a mobile phone holder with another holder for pens or whatever. Different arent they .

4 Likes

Well done, Queenie, they are great !

1 Like

They’re all lovely Queenie. :blush:

1 Like

Well done Queenie, they are bright and cheerful and bound to catch the eye at the craft fair.

1 Like

I love those bright primary colours .

1 Like

Just finished my craft sale and I made £81. I sold quite a few cards and all but 2 of my lollystick crafts too so I’m over the moon. Thoroughly enjoyed the interaction and chat with the people and customers.
Got to meet our local mp and she even asked for a photo with me and my stall abd she bought one of my cards!!!. Fame at last lol.

2 of My golden girls came to keep me company so it was a right social outing.

Had a lovely day and the weather stayed not bad either.

5 Likes

well done on your sales , a day well spent :smiley:

1 Like

Well done, Queenie! Do we have to curtsey when we talk to you now?

1 Like

Well done you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really well done Bev… you must be buzzing . Where was it? tell me where the next one is and I’ll come and support you… really well done xx

1 Like

Well done Queenie, what a lovely day you’ve had, and some money in your pocket to buy more crafty materials - win win!!

1 Like

Yes. And don’t forget to call me ’ your majesty’

Haha :smile:

1 Like