Lion Queen Crafts

Wonderful craft work Queenie…. :grinning:

1 Like

You have a stall? Sounds great fun.
You’re a true crafter Queenie … I love all your stuff.

1 Like

It’s a farmers market once a month for the summer Morty . I wish ibhad a shop but the tents are too expensive :tired_face:

It still sounds great fun … and besides, you need time to make your wonderful little craft items.

Haha just seen i put tents are too expensive . I meant rents lol

1 Like

You’ve been at the cooking sherry again! Tut Tut.

Vraft fair coming up on Saturday.

Basket made put of a amazon cardboard box that they delivered something in I’d ordered.

Green and yellow vase made out of a cut up vimto bottle and lolly sticks. Flowers made on cricut machine and stuck on bamboo sticks

Taller vase made outbof a cardboard tube . The flower I made for it is a polystyrene ball with pom poms stuck on.

No idea what to charge

!

5 Likes

Wow - you have been busy!

1 Like

Very colourful.I like a good bargain.I’d give you a Fiver each or twenty five pounds for the four.

Bev. Re: The Holder for mini items that you posted on Facebook. I left a comment & asked you to pm me the prices. I thought they were lovely & would like to order a few for myself & friends.

The comment & message seems to have disappeared so will you contact me on here please.?

I wrote another poem and designed this for my etsy shop
I think its quite nice, do you like it?

5 Likes

That is lovely, Queenie, you are so talented!

1 Like

A lovely poem Queenie, well done!

I’ve just been catching up with this thread. You are such a prolific crafter Queenie, with so much imagination. I love the Amazon box basket and the covered wine bottles - so resourceful, using everyday items to make something beautiful, instead of just slinging them in the recycling bin. Well done :clap:

4 Likes

My friends cousin, who was also a friend of mine sadly died last week aged only 52. She was really troubled with poor mental and physical health problems and we knew she would leave us at a young age, just not quite so young.

I have made this for my friend, I hope somehow my poem brings some comfort.

The reason for the dark background of the gift is she was a goth and loved everything dark and mysterious. I know she would have loved this if she could see it, who knows, she may even see it.

I think it is a nice memorium gift to remember her cousin by.

4 Likes

What a lovely, thoughtful gift, Queenie, and very Gothic!

1 Like

LQ your work is brilliant! Thanks for sharing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Queenie that is so lovely, and I’m sure it will bring some comfort to your friend.

1 Like

Been busy crafting for the next farmers market and craft fair.

The fairy jar is a night light which lights up in the dark

1 Like

Excellent, Queenie, they should sell really well.

2 Likes