Last to post wins (Part 2)

I quite agree Judd, they just don’t seem to understand that do they? :roll_eyes:

Never thought I would say this @Judd but hello! :wave:

Still waiting for a few to join in… Should we send out a search party d’ya reckon? Or maybe leave it a bit. I think @Dextrous63 is probably still on a high from being the LTP in the temporary chat section. :clap: :clap: :clap:

@Longdogs just whose side are you on, laddie??? :smiley: You need to stick with the techy folks! :sunglasses:

@Bathsheba was he last? Lucky devil! We need to rescue @Mups too, heaven knows where she is!

You are not wrong Pixie.

Of course she is…

Pixies don’t get things wrong! :+1:

1 Like

oi!!! i’m still here and is it good or not innit

@macywack Yaay! You made it over here, fabulous! Its good innit! :smiley:

now were are in somewhere nice and clean Pix can you not smoke anymore cigars in here

And not keep breaking wind (didn’t want to be the first to say Fart on the new site). :mrgreen:

And yet you said it anyway @Judd At least this place is cleaner and the loo is right over there, so no accidents, alrighty?! :confused:

Mr Macy, I’ll have you know there will only be candles and air freshener and open windows in here! No prunes allowed (see @Judd for the farting comment! :icon_surprised: )

Candles, fresh air, and fart gas? An explosive combination - don’t light the candles…

Don’t you dare be coming in here with your smelly sprays! :open_mouth: I don’t even think your breath freshener works :smiley:

Where am I? I’m lost. :mask:
Have we got to wear masks in here, do y’know?

1 Like

Yaaaaay!!! Mups, you made it! :hugs: I was going to start sending out the males to track you down! :smiley:

Good to see you Mups (I think :lol:) - you managed to get your original avatar sorted out too. :023:

Well I’m here, but I don’t know how I got here.
First I got in a flap because I was late leaving, then I lost me compass and map book, then I run out of petrol - honestly, I thought I’d never get here.

Now then, can any of you tell me where the Puzzle thread with all the games and daily jigsaws has gone please? Have we still got it?
These emoji’s are so tiny I need two pairs of specs on to see which one I’m sending. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you for the welcome Judsy and Pixie.
Shall we let the men celebrate with us tonight - just this once?

1 Like