Last Thing You Ate, Last Thing You Drank?

Latte.

Two Slices of Granary Buttered Toast with two moggies hovering over me to lick the plate
…A Cup of Tea and then soon after a Cup of Strong Frothy Coffee.

3 Likes

You wont believe it being lazy really, bought a shop Pizza and in the Oven with Chips overcooked it a tad and threw it in the Bin…
Husbands mouth dropped but he said nothing…Cheese and Crackers about an hour afterwards…Was yours Tasty… :innocent: :grinning:

3 Likes

Dianne, I always have a cup of tea first thing in the morning ,then like you followed by a Latte for me.

2 Likes

Yes and always go to bed with my servant calling out… coffee ready to drink…tis funny that…
I have normally, Tea at lunchtime and mid afternoon have Coffee…

1 Like

yes very tasty… poor hubby !!! nae dinner and grumpy wife :bone::bone::bone:

1 Like

I can honestly tell you Ug Ug that he left half and said wont be buying that cardboard again…so there :upside_down_face:…never said about the over cooked though… :shushing_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

to polite …nice guy !!!

1 Like

Toffee nut latte.

Baked beans served inside of omelette, yum!!.

Last night = Chinese chicken Curry, over a bed of Singapore Fried Rice, delaying getting on the scales this morning. :grinning:

1 Like

Ham and tomato sandwich, washed down with a toffee nut latte, to which I added cream, hazelnut syrup,:open_mouth:

How the “Other Half” lives. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve been naughty, just eaten two bags of crisps,:open_mouth::open_mouth:…I used to work nights, so ate at 3 in the morning sometimes, which usually consisted of a baked potato ,coleslaw, salad, cheese, etc…I could eat a roast now,…I can eat anything at any given time.

I’ve just had a cup of tea and a mince pie. Well they’ve got to be used up, haven’t they? :lol:

Coffee & a cereal biscuit.

1 Like

Plucked up the courage and got on the scales, no damage done. :grinning:

Well done…I weigh myself first thing in morning then last thing at night…I know what I struggle with, those darn lattes, I had 6 yesterday…I never ate much though, because I know the damage I did ,drinking all of those lattes, I must have more will power.:grin:

I’m only a pound in weight over…

Just in the morning for me, once the beer has been ejected, and before breakfast. 2kg up on the average for 2021, but it might just be Puppy Fat. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Pizza and a beer

1 Like

Last night - two measures of Glenmorangie whisky and a sausage roll. I know how to paint the town red. :smiley:

1 Like