Las Vegas to Grand Canyon

I’m planning a trip starting from Las Vegas going east, hoping to visit at least Zion National Park and Grand Canyon. Getting there Sunday and leaving Thurs. What other parks would you recommend? There appears to be many. I am disappointed Antelope Canyon appears to be costly. Any insights or help welcomed. Trying to start the hotel booking part this week.

Can’t help you with that trip. I am planning a few days away in my camper near Wagga Wagga but it depends on the weather. Yours sounds much more exciting.

I need to look into getting a camper. On the list. Thanks for that idea / reminder

I could advise you on the beauty spots contained within the North Yorkshire Moors, I could possibly recommend a couple of weeks tour along the East Yorkshire coast, but America is outside my area of expertise LF. I do hope the weather stays kind for your impending holiday, and you return refreshed with many happy memories, and look forward to reading of your adventures on the forum…

I used to go to Vegas a lot.

One time in Feb I visited the Grand Cayon to Thick mist and snow could only see about 20 foot.

Complete waste of time.

If you are going to Vagas visit Fremont St much more interesting than the Strip.

Hi Galty, thank you for the tips here! I’m hoping to finalize hotels tomorrow evening. Got to remember Fremont St, will try and get something in walking distance.

It is so far away to go, hoping for good weather, would like to see Zion, Arches, GrandCanyon but chances are small to get all this in Mon through Wed…