Ladies of the forum I dare you!

Honestly Art…
All I see is a gorgeous looking woman x

:lol: :023:

Agree!

This is me two months ago

I had to borrow a bra and two pairs of socks for this fun occasion at Villa Maria winery (1976)I was a lady for the evening Carol. :slight_smile:

The mind boggles!!

What a lovely photo Bratti…

But…
Is that sandals with…SOCKS!!! :shock::shock:

All the photos are really lovely…especially Carol, as Cleopatra!

I knowww. :lol:
I don’t usually wear sandals and socks but the water on the beach was really high so we had to hike around lots of sand dunes and with these sandals, it gets very uncomfortable and gritty…

I does look a tad pathetic …:blush:

It was a kinky fetish he’s always wanted to try :mrgreen:

Bratti, I didn’t even notice your socks and sandals. I was too busy thinking how pretty and happy you look with your dog.

Rhian, I suppose that’s the first thing you would notice as you you love shoes? :slight_smile:

Well… to be fair
I also thought how pretty and happy Bratti looks
But then my gaze was very much averted!!

Awwww shucks ladies.
Thank you:blush:

Rhian :044:

:lol::lol::lol:

Aren’t I beautiful!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You’re a good sport after all, Tara! :smiley:

Nobody in real life would claim any different.:slight_smile:

Just what I was going to say Arty, Carol has a look of Liz Taylor about her .:grouphug:

I have just taken this photo of me sitting in front of my laptop with this forum up on the screen.

My devastating beauty will have all the guys on the next spaceship to Mars in terror!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I keep telling myself age is just a number, but on my birthday next year I shall pretend I am seven again and forget about the 0 added on.:mrgreen:

You look no different to the selfie you posted a month ago Tara.
You’re aging well - and yes you’re a sport!:slight_smile:

Thank you Art & Apricot for the nice remarks about my Cleopatra look.:slight_smile:

That is so kind.:slight_smile: My lovely grandson says I don’t like a day over 135. :mrgreen: