King Charles says he is 'immensely proud' of Harry as love for him has never wavered

King Charles says that he’s proud of Prince Harry after confirmation that Prince Harry will attend coronation.

1 Like

I have to agree with him despite the way Harry has bitten the hand(s) that fed him for so many of his formative years.
I could never turn against any of my four daughters no matter how bad they treated me or even if any turned against me.

3 Likes

Family is family.
Hopefully Oprah isn’t invited.

Families high n low will always fall out, it’s human nature. Hope they will make it up soon though, it’s a horrible feeling being at war with a family member, as I unfortunately know.:cry:

Well lets face it,he isn`t going to say any different is he.
All families have fallouts,but Harry went a step too far with his book and the contents imo.

Yes I agree, it was a stupid thing to do. If he felt that he had to leave then IMO, he should have just gone and kept his mouth well shut. That way he would probably feel a lot more welcome on return visits to the UK.

1 Like

All this monarchy stuff is crazy.It’s not fair on them or the rest of us.

1 Like

Charles is just papering over the cracks because he wants a happy day, with fun and family and festive like frivolity for the nation to remember.

I take whatever Harry has said with a pinch of salt but this has the ring of truth …

At the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral in April 2021, Harry claims that Charles stood between his sons “looking up at our flushed faces”. “Please, boys,” the King is said to have told them. “Don’t make my final years a misery.”

It’s the express they will say anything .

Harry seems not to have the same view of his father.

Sources say they have been told so little about Harry’s plans that “anything could happen”, ranging from a short appearance to a last-minute cancellation.

One source said: “He has not been responding other than in a ‘We acknow­ledge your email’ holding manner.

Obnoxious little brat, bitter and twisted. If it is true then he deserves to be subtly ignored. :zipper_mouth_face: