Just Introducing Myself

Hello.:slight_smile:
They are all out,only us colonials here at the moment, cleaning up after the mess they made.

Hi Elsie, welcome :cool:
I’m sure the folks on here will make you feel at home. Get stuck in and enjoy the convo :cool:

Good morning Lynn darlin’ and welcome.

Hello and welcome - looking forward to your chats!

Hi Lynn

Welcome from me to.
I also suffered from depression too. And still do from time to time. I had professional therapy but that didn’t help me.

What does work for me is taking my big dog for a long walk.
Different strokes for different folks.
I know from your introduction that you are a cat person and I’m sure they give you comfort. And I think getting into tis cyber world too. There are many kindly members here.

Hello Elsie and welcome from another cat lover :slight_smile:

Hey you lot!

I’ set my dog on you!
:smiley:

Hi Lynn and welcome. Jump in with both feet and enjoy yourself. Lots of very nice people on this site…plus the odd nutter… but i’m not here that much so no need to worry.:wink:

Ha! Careful Bosey…I have three cats and one is a Maine Coon…as big as a dog :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

See, you already have gentle people welcome you!

Hello Lynn :slight_smile: welcome…

Hello Lynn :slight_smile: a very warm welcome to Over50sForum…

Hi ya Elsie

Welcome to the forum

Hello Lynn :slight_smile: welcome to Over50sForum, I hope you enjoy your time on here.

You can post at your own pace just to suit yourself. As a relative ‘newbie’ myself and from what I’ve seen so far there are some very helpful, understanding people on here. :slight_smile:

Hello and a warm welcome from me Lynn.
You will get plenty of support here.
I look forward to your posts.
Sweetie x

Hello Elsie/Lynn - welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy being here.

Welcome Lynn from another ‘newcomer’ being a bit thick it,s taking me a time to find my way around the forum but so far no complaints at all.

You been watching ‘Neighbours’ during the day Floydy? :-p

Wow!

Thank you all so much for your lovely welcomes.
There seems to be plenty of reading to catch up on lol.

Take care,
Lynn:-)