Just a daily random thought to share.....Everyday

Cyril popped in. And said >> “Another Day. Another Way” :wink:

3 Likes

If I had never been born I wonder where and with whom my wifeling be today

1 Like

Pardon my asking Ms. Woollie, but do you not think any issue left unresolved is an issue due to resurface, and in many cases, at an inopportune time ?

1 Like

a problem shared is a problem halved

4 Likes

Difficult for me to Answer those wonders of our emotions… I tend to be random. I can often laugh off a bad situation, but I will react to my thinkings at that moment in time. example…so it you tear me off a strip I might just tear your shirt off your back…but then I might offer to iron it out…
Random covers your question raven1…

take that cat as Funny, it made me :rofl:
My wish is to be myself and not try to please for pleasure’s sake!

2 Likes

Be the reason someone smiles today :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Girlze is19 Years old now!

Girlze at 8 weeks old

Photo’s that make me Smile…loads :heart:

3 Likes

Girlze :heart_eyes_cat:

The Golden Shot, it’s a thought that randomly occurs to me…
th-1737027729

Sunday’s aren’t the same anymore…

Soon put your Sundays Happy again…

:smile:

1 Like

Brilliant!
Thank you Dianne :+1:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh goodness…laughing at that cat poster… that’s how I feel about mornings. thanks for the laugh out loud moment (almost spewed my coffee)

My random thought for this day has also been a project I have been working on since my retirement:

If we cannot see air, can fish see water?

2 Likes

can we see our FAULTS? :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

DianneWoollie through introspection,yes, if we are honest with ourselves.

Introspection is the examination of one’s own conscious thoughts and feelings. In psychology, the process of introspection relies on the observation of one’s mental state, while in a spiritual context it may refer to the examination of one’s soul.
According to the Encyclopedia of Philosophy, introspection is “the process by which someone comes to form beliefs about their own mental states." Early pioneers in the field of psychology are believed to have viewed introspection as a possible way to access and understand a person’s conscious experiences.

1 Like

I’m sure I could if I had any.

2 Likes

Out of the Eyes & Words of Children
We are best known.
Some of the time. :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting question, you’ve given us a little"food for thought" for today, thank you.

1 Like

It’s been many a year since I last kept it up all weak…sorry all week. :wink: :joy:

1 Like