July 2022 Snapshot Competition Result

It is my pleasure to announce that the winner of the July Snapshot Competition is

Boot

With her super Snapshot of a tropical seaside scene.

Many congratulations to her on a fine win…

6 Likes

Congratulations, Boot, it is a well deserved win. Lovely photo.

Thank you again to Barry for running this competition for us.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Boot , great photo and a very worthy winner.

1 Like

Another good win. Congrats.

1 Like

Well done Boots.

1 Like

Congratulations Boot.
I love that photo - it would look good in a frame…

1 Like

It’s a lovely photo Boot, wish I were there.

1 Like

Congratulations Boot.

1 Like

Well done, Boot.
Smashing picture. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone.
This is a lovely surprise!

I was still sailing in Greece when I submitted my photo entries, so I was surrounded by all that lovely blue sea every day - I’m missing it now I’m back in England!
That photo was taken on the Dodecanese Island of Symi - it’s a very pretty island and that particular beach was idyllic - the beach can only be reached by a small boat or a half hour walk around a rugged coastal path, so it stays fairly quiet - there’s a few sun beds and a small cafe bar and nothing else. We had the whole beach to ourselves when we went. :sunglasses:

There was some fabulous entries of the sea and of boats submitted by you all - I was in my element looking at them all - every one was a winner! :+1:
Cheers! :sailboat: :ocean:

1 Like

Well done @Boot!!!
The photo conjures up my idea of beach heaven :grin:

1 Like

Can I suggest @Barry that you repeat the subject of the competition in the poll and the results? I expect that there are others like me that just view occasionally and have forgotten what the competition was about but enjoy the photos. It would just add a bit of context.

1 Like

Well done @Boot, a really well deserved win :clap: :clap: :clap: