January 2022 Snapshot Competition

Somewhere in Perugia possibly Spoleto

3 Likes

Verona Piazza Bra (not lake Garda after all but we were at lake Garda on a day trip to Verona!)

5 Likes

Epcot, Florida

5 Likes

water dog  fountain

Took this unusual shot from a small feature fountain I had at the kennels, to me looks like a small dog on hind legs begging. Just grabbed the nearest camera and snapped

2 Likes

It’s very small, but I think I can see what you mean. Could you upload a larger image?

repeated photo

repeated post

Both pictures taken at the Peterhof Palace. St Petersburg.

fountain.2

4 Likes

Good photo @realspeed , but very small for the competition, do you have a larger version?

There are some spectacular fountains in this thread.
Well done everybody.

2 Likes

Speedy I can see the dog and its face it looks like a corgi !

1 Like

Just reminded me I’ve got a good one from Vegas must go look for it

No sorry Barry this I did not even know the camera had captured it. So posted purely for the image in the water, I don’t think anyone anywhere has got anything similar. Just one of those lucky moments in a fraction of a second the image showed it. A pure snapshot photo never to get again which is why I entered it. Sometimes size doesn’t matter what it is that does

1 Like

Diana Memorial fountain , Hyde Park

4 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t drink the water!

Grand Ole Opry Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee. The whole thing is computer controlled so the water “dances” to music and coloured lights. The central jet probably reached 5m at times.

5 Likes

wow when did you go there?

2012 and 2014.

I would love to go there and see the country and western singers

Sounds like the Bellagio fountain in Vegas Fruitcake. Probably the most impressive thing I have ever seen. The finale is amazing. It was the first thing we saw as we walked out of the hotel. I was blown over as it was my first impression of vegas.

4 Likes