It has arrived!

No sign of snow in the south west, it’s freeezing cold though… :wind_face:

1 Like

My wife has just informed me that some people have been snowed in and unable to get out of a hotel in the Yorkshire Sales since Friday.

Snowing quite thickly here now and it’s the Christmas lights switch on in the village so there’ll be a lot of happy kids.

1 Like

Sounds perfect Morti!

1 Like

Where’ve you been lass? Good to see you.

1 Like

Black Friday???

2 Likes

D’oh. Dales.

LOL. :joy: That’s so cute.

1 Like

LOL. :joy: That’s so cute.
We used to live in a snow belt. They currently have a layer of snow down. Now we live further east and there’s no snow here. This was taken today.

3 Likes

Who me?!!!

Snow? If I remember that is the funny white stuff you make into balls and throw. I haven’t seen that for years

Oh I meant that!..
Who me?!!

What a lovely picture, Bratti, it would make a great birthday card!

1 Like

I just saw a SNOW flake…

2 Likes

No snow where I am in North Yorkshire… Im feeling a bit deprived to be honest…tuts at you lot not sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No snow here yet either. It tried so hard the other day, but I think Mother Nature is saving it for another time. :roll_eyes:

We rarely get any snow here on the east side of the Pennines in South Yorkshire, but a very heavy frost this morning laid a very nice sparkling covering over all the rooftops.
Minus 1 degree C first thing this morning and not forcast to go above 3 degrees C all day today.
Time to bump up the thermostat…

You are welcome to print it off and use it if you’d like .

1 Like

Thank you, Bratti, that is so kind of you! I just love the vibrant colours.

1 Like

I would email you some - but it is frozen solid!