Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

could lead to conviction and criminal record…again, I’ll ask…what criminal act, if caught carries a street warning or could lead to a conviction or criminal record?

There is absolutely no other offence that carries a 3 strikes and you’re out policy.

Theres no one in prison for smoking weed.

Anyway…you’ve joined a thread that asks a specific question…care to give an opinion on this topic?

Well as long as Dongly doesn’t object, it has bugger all to do with anyone else!
I am quite sure he will tell me if he wants me to desist.
http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/wink/c05102.gif

Don’t get me wrong, though. I think that ‘Longdongle’ is actually a very complimentary name for a man! :lol:

Not as complimentary as King Dong:blush:

Now stop it you two. :lol:

If our Dongle is happy, then so am I. X

I thought you said you would be discreet about our pet names :wink:

I’ll bet you are:mrgreen:

Sorrrryyyyy…it slipped out.

Again KD? Tsk…

I do hope that doesn’t happen often. :smiley:

Methinks it’s time for my cocoa.

nitey nite

Play nicely y’all

Night Robert and to your good lady wife.

I hope you managed to get something constructive from your thread Robert.

THANKYOU gents for your support.

I feel optimistic

At the end of the day…if thats how you feel…this thread with all the bickering we’ve done…has been a success.:cool:

and ladies :mrgreen:

:023:

I did yesterday and you replied to it…and the question asked was specific to ‘breaking the law’

Cannabis is illegal, it’s a Class B drug and if someone is caught with even a small amount, the police will always take action.

Hi

Your lack of Humanity is stunning.

A glorious example of the self righteous of over paid NHS Staff who have never been in the position of suffering the pain of a loved one.

Hear hear.

“However, there is a cannabis-based product – Sativex – which can be legally prescribed and supplied in limited circumstances.”