Insurance for appliances

Yes, he appears such an old fart usually doesn’t he.

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0127.gif

I would have thought ONE useless Fiat would have been enough to learn a lesson … :lol:

You would think so. :blush:

My mistake. The 128 must have been in '81 after I passed my test. the other two were '86 and around '88. :wink:

The 128 had been around for a while and passed between three of my mates before I got hold of it. :wink:

One Fiat was enough for me as it spent most of its 1st year back in with the dealer getting fixed. After that year I decided on Japanese and I’ve not been disappointed since.

Home appliance additional warranties? Not worth spending the extra especially as for the 1st 2yrs they must be covered by the retailer as the product supplier and not just the 1st yr as widely put about. After that it’s simply down to luck and of course usage.

It’s okay mate, I was ageing you on your first car date I think :cool:
I didn’t get my first car until 1988, but passed my test when I was 16.

17 for me. So long ago. :cry:

I was a big fan of taking out appliance cover for white goods in case they broke down. Especially the washing machine. As these items can be very expensive to fix. Now I have a different approach and save so much a month towards the cost of a possible breakdown or replacement.
The only insurance I will pay, is for my dog and home insurance. I don’t have to worry about a car…

Not really mate. Just post on here to anybody except me and you’ll feel much better :lol:

Another ‘benefit’ of the EU, I suppose! :mrgreen:

Cameras … they’re such delicate things, out in all weathers.

I agree. I’d never buy a Fart.

Really JBR?

I love my little Fiat and wouldn’t swap it for anything.

Obviously, it’s a personal choice. Perhaps you’ve just been lucky… so far! :lol:

Now don’t you go putting the ‘fluence’ on it, young man! :smiley:

Oh, I wish I really did have the power of ‘fluence’.
There are one or two things I’d certainly like to fluence!

Just don’t let your washing machine hear you say it’s done well for 20 years, I did and it didn’t finish the cycle.

That does tend to happen.

I never take any extended policies out. I ring up my bank as they offer a free two years extra guarantee on electrical goods over ?£50.

That sounds good!

Which bank?