I'm in the money

Had a really distessing email from a Nigerian Lady who has recently lost her husband in a freak accident, he was sorting through a big catch after a fishing trip, when one of the fish gave a big leap and landed in a his mouth. From his mouth the fish made its way into his chest, making it difficult for him to breathe. He made it to the hospital but died shortly before surgery to remove the fish could take place.
Anyway it seems Nigerian bureaucracy is making it difficult for her to access his not inconsiderable wealth and has asked me for help for a suitable fee if course, all she wants are my bank details, seems ungentlemanly to refuse.:smiley:

2 Likes

Ha! Go for it Mister…I’m sure its legit

Not. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable.However just to be sure I think you should send your details to me first.As a disinterested third party,I never eat fish,I would be able to adjust your bank account accordingly.Relieving any doubts you may have in the propriety of her offer.

2 Likes

What a kind offer, will certainly give it serious consideration. :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I’m always here to help people like you.

2 Likes

I note that Barry has added the tag ‘scam’, I thnk that is a little harsh given he has not read the heartrending email I received, I can assure you that Barry has not done himself any favours when I come to share some of my forthcoming wealth.:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

open up a new account same name different number and minimum amount possible then go for it should work?

2 Likes

Yes he’s so cynical isn’t he?I’ll volunteer to take his share as well if it’s any help?

2 Likes

Again another kind offer.
Are you a saint? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I think you have to be dead.Just call it my random act of kindness for today.

2 Likes

great tail that was :innocent:

2 Likes

Sounds rather fishy to me and I hope you will be the one that got away!

3 Likes

Damn, if only I’d though it through, I really must try to be less cynical… :rofl:

3 Likes

You must help her, Fraggle! What a thing to happen to one’s husband. Gosh, that must have been a small fish. Ooops, I’ve given the game away. Lol.

3 Likes

Ooo ! You are a heartless bunch. :broken_heart: surely someone can help this poor soul in their hour of need. I had a similar request and did what any decent person would do. I gave her the phone number of her local Samaritans. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I’m in. I’m quite happy to share the costs with you Glenn for a proportion of the wind fall.

Why didn’t she get a sturgeon to operate on him :joy:

1 Like

This really is the wrong plaice to say such things… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t think he went to the right Plaice, but I am Whiting on a reply from the lady, hoping I’ll be Herring from her later. :rofl:

5 Likes

We feed our Moggies Atlantic Pollock Fish…every evening…so fish names are often on my mind…excuse if I carp on a tad…

But Stop being a Pilchard and dont get so Tench about it…Likely she has Crabs and a Collecter of Clams…guess her hair is a mullet style and just as a Leophard never changes his spot neither does the Zebra Fish change his stripes…tear her of a strip…
Tell her its a load of Cods wallop and move out of your plaice eel all help you to dipper her out and send for shark bait,
…We all have spare banks,we can help you big time with that…Not Sharks at all.hey you can trust us you old Trout… :innocent:

3 Likes

@DianneWoollie Haha, nice one Dianne… :drooling_face:

2 Likes