I'm going bonkers

So yesterday i was chatting away to my sister enjoying a good laugh as we do , i was using the home phone wandering around the house then without thinking i just put the phone down in the middle of our chat because i’d picked up the mobile for some reason. Then i started talking to her into the switched off mobile and didnt realise what i had done .

Just now i tried to log in to OFF and it wouldnt accept my user name as it has changed slightly on this new forum . I tried 4 or five times to log in rewriting my password etc etc and after minutes of not getting in i eventually managed but realised i was in the old OFF site .

Ah well it’ll soon be over :roll_eyes:

And now i cant find a sub catagory or whatever to post this stupid thread :thinking: it tried to put me into food and drink!

5 Likes

Sounds more like you’ve been on the drink Susan… :rofl:

3 Likes

Later Barry later :roll_eyes::relaxed:

2 Likes

:joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:…as you can see, that story made me,:joy::sweat_smile::heartpulse:

2 Likes

s’ok Susan, don’t feel so alone, I’m not going bonkers, I went bonkers ages ago. Going or gone bonkers can be so comical, we have to laugh at ourselves. Your story made me chuckle, sort of thing I’d do.

1 Like

It’s that time of the year when everyone is a little more distracted with everything going on. Glad you can laugh about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As time goes by I feel more and more like a dotty ole woman .

My friend Jay tells me shes the same , can you believe in an almost empty car park she reversed into an unmarked police car ! Then within seconds another police car turns up it seems she may have ruined a drugs raid as the place was swarming with police .

My other mate Di had to stop her car after driving for 10 minutes because she forgot where she was going . She turned off the engine looked down at what she was wearing then seeing she was dressed up remembered it was to a family anniversary lunch .

Saying that I think me and my mates are all dotty ole birds but with a heck of a sense of humour :grin::innocent: