I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle - Update: Gwrych castle granted £2m for repairs

I’m a Celebrity’s Hollie Arnold is first star to be evicted from castle after public vote

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! star Hollie Arnold became the first celebrity in the 2020 series to be evicted after the public voted for their favourites.

Hosts Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly entered the camp in the Gwrych Castle, Wales, and gave the bad news to the camp.

Paralympic javelin champion Hollie, 26, revealed she was “devastated” to have been the first campmate voted out, and said she already missed her campmates.

“I tried my best and I loved every minute of it,” she said, before saying she hoped Jordan North would win because he is “so lovely”.

No surprise there … :slight_smile:

I was sad she left … I think she might be right that Jordan will win although my daughter and all her pals favour Vernon… we will see :slight_smile:

I wonder why they voted her off first.

At this stage, no-one is voted “off” - it’s a popularity contest (vote to stay in) - the least-liked has to leave … :wink:

I also think Jordan or Vernon too, Summer.
The only other possible one could be Beverley perhaps, but probably Jordan.

We ought to open up a little ‘virtual’ betting shop. :lol:

Jordan’s an early favourite but, IMO, his manners and hygiene are appalling - nearly as bad as Shane’s … :103:

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity

I’m a Celebrity Betting Odds

Im A Celebrity Winner
Jordan North 6/4
Giovanna Fletcher 4/1
Vernon Kay 6/1
Mo Farah 8/1

Next Elimination
Ruthie Henshall 8/13
Victoria Derbyshire 11/2
Russell Watson 6/1
AJ Pritchard 12/1

Yes Omah, I must say Mo and Russell both seem nice too.

I think Mo or Shane will win but Shane for all the wrong reasons.
I used to think Jordan would win but he seems to have faded away a bit.

The next one l want eliminated is ‘G’ as her thumb waving on her nose when Ant and Dec come in the room and say her name is getting annoying.

Brave Victoria Pats Friendly Wolf - Collects Star

Blimey how easy can it get … :shock:

Well, it wasn’t much harder - VD didn’t even get her hair wet - she wasn’t covered in offal, slime, fish-guts, insects, snakes or rats. The hardest thing she had to do was match keys to locks for the various locations of stars and she found that difficult, even though they were numbered - the locations were brightly lit and contained less than half a dozen disinterested creatures each - VD was allowed to try them in any order and return to ones she’d failed on - the stars were clearly visible and screwed off in seconds - despite endlessly “dithering”, she was allowed a massive amount of time to collect 9 stars … :069:

It was a travesty of a trial … :!:

Small, but cute, wolf:

:smiley:

Yes it was easy wasnt it . Everything is all very cosy in there

It looked more like a German Shepherd to me, but on second thoughts, one of those would have licked her face as well as sniffed her.

Far too cosy - too much food, too much sleep, too much love … :015:

Im A Celebrity Winner

Jordan North 15/8
Giovanna Fletcher 9/4
Vernon Kay 13/2
Mo Farah 10/1

Next Elimination

Victoria Derbyshire 11/10
Beverley Callard 3/1
Russell Watson 7/2
Jessica Plummer 12/1

I think Bev will go tonight - if it’s a double-header then Victoria will go with her … :wink:

If Russell stays then, by agreement, he (maybe with another) gets the next BTT - I’ll bet that it’s a lot harder than VD’s …

Hah, you must be psychic, Omah! :slight_smile:

Not really - those two haven’t done much except gossip so were expendable … :smiley:

Russell’s Rotisserie trial was low on critters and body parts but high on humiliation - being dunked/drenched in cold liquids then asked ransom questions would make anyone look stupid - it’s a shame it wasn’t Victoria - 5 stars out of 10 put 2 small ducks on the menu … :102:

Next to go - Jessica … :smiley:

Viewers were informed that the “wolf” has been returned to use as a cuddly toy … :wink:

I’m A Celebrity Winner

Giovanna Fletcher 6/4
Jordan North 6/4
Vernon Kay 5/1
Shane Richie 10/1

Next Elimination

Russell Watson 4/9
AJ Pritchard 10/3
Jessica Plummer 9/2
Mo Farah 33/1

If the predicted 4 are in the final then that’s one show I won’t be watching … :090:

Apparently it’s a double eviction tonight so, IMO, that’ll be Jessica and Russell … :102:

Too many girls are going, needs to be two of the men.

Sadly, this year, the women have, IMO, been too “mumsy” and singularly appealing to the average viewer - there’s been no glamour, no drama and no bitchiness to remember - it’s been left to the men, and Shane, in particular, to foment discord, and, even then, it’s been over trivia, like cleaning or peeing … :102: