If there are no objections

Yeah, of course you can, you can join the rest of the grumpy old men on here. lol.

Join the club!

I wondered where you’d got to? MC.
It’s great that you’re back in town! :slight_smile:

Welcome back Monday’s Child.
I didn’t know you were gone . Lol

Post away grumpy and look here, I made you a cuppa :mrgreen:

The wanderer returns - welcome back!
Pull your chair up and settle down then lad :smiley:

We should form a club, GOG, Grumpy Old Gits :lol:

MC I was worried about you.
Glad you came back.
Sweetie x

Yes, welcome back from me too MC.

I remember when you were last here, you had just taken on your daughter’s two dogs and were talking about them misbehaving rather. :slight_smile:

Welcome back, MC.

Hey Mr Monday…nice to have you back :slight_smile:

Hi MC
Welcome back :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the welcome back. I promise I wont be too grumpy.

Hi Mags.
Yes I took it slowly but have managed to get the whole place painted with the help of my daughter who kindly jumped in to help when I was feeling very disheartened, as it felt a little overwhelming in the begining. I cannot believe its a year now since the heart attacks.

Hi Mups
The little dogs are still with me. Its four months Ive had them now.
I am going to post about them in the Pets section.

It’s good to see you back Monday’s Child…Blimey! if everybody who was grumpy got banned, there would only be two members…:wink:

In case there is any confusion, Monday’s Child was never banned, he just took some time out :slight_smile:

We are pleased to see him back too. :slight_smile:

Oh no Mags!..I didn’t mean…:shock::shock::shock:

I know you didn’t Bob but some members may have thought otherwise. :slight_smile:

Welcome back buddy…:mrgreen:

If I hadn’t read your intro I’d have put you in the middle of the pack with the rest of the grumpy old men here and not noticed one more.

Naturally, there are only a few females who grump, so we cut them more slack…welcome back.:slight_smile:

Hello again MC I remember you too .

Tell us what you’ve been up to