If money were no object which 3 cars would you choose?

You do know this is a car thread…don’t you?:twisted:

Cars really don’t interest me …as long as it gets from A to B and is economical to run.

But I’ve always thought hearses look quite classy and offer loads of room in the boot.

Brrrrm Brrrrrm :slight_smile:

There’s a company dealing in secondhand stuff in Stockport.
They use hearses and on the side it has ‘New York, Oaris, Milan and Great Moor’ followed by ‘Only Fools and Hearses’

If you ever get the Subaru, don’t start her up too early in the morning - for the sake of your neighbours’ sanity. One of my neighbours owned one and would leave for work at 5:30am. The whole street would vibrate. :lol:

Never thought of that - great for Craft Stuff Shopping !!:-D:-D

Used to be a carpet cleaning service where I lived who used hearses with the sign: ‘We bring dead carpets back to life’. :lol:

One of the Sagazone people drove/drives a hearse. Used to turn up at meets in it. Haven’t heard about him for ages.

Thanks Tpin :wink:
and a little bit of help from my friend google too …but If money was no object then those three cars would have a spot in my garages lol :slight_smile:

That was one of my immediate thoughts, but … hmmmm … dunno if I could cope with that.

I’d probably feel awkward, or I’d worry about what people would think.

So … if money were no object and my partner was happy about driving me around, I’d probably leave it up to him.

BUT the main car would have to be 4 wheel drive or something you can get in and out of with ease, ie no having to scrunch up in a ball to get in and fairly high off the ground.

BIL started his working life with a Landrover Discovery and always has those now.
Very comfortable and fairly roomy.
I’ve not sat in many cars I find comfortable, but our old VW Camper was another good one. Lovely front seats with springs in.

Dunno what else … will think on

When I win the lottery, I am going to employ the British equivalent of the geezer of the Yank, on chasing cars, his brief will be to assemble a collection of all Ford RS offerings since the late 80s, all must be ultra low mileage, and unrestored, having owned most of these when new, it would be good to have a blast down memory lane.

As a petrol head, I would have :
Range Rover Autobiography
Maserati Gran Cabrio MC Centennial Edition
Audi R8 LMS.

If you would like to donate some money for my cause, please send to …:wink:

If money is no object, why stick to 3?

Why would I need more than one?

Different cars for different activities. Arbath for going into town. Camper van for going to the beach and picnics…

My 6yo Rangie is getting a bit tired. Might scale down (in size) next time.
Maybe the new Jag F-pace.
Probably easier to park and lower fuel and running costs.
As long as it can tow a boat and get through a couple of feet of water occasionally.

Wifey has a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Elite - and dollar-for-dollar it’s not too bad.

My top pick would be a couple of Aussie motors: Holden HK Monaro GTS 327 cubic inch V8 (5.5 litre) followed by a Ford XY Falcon GT-HO Phase III 351 cubic inch V8 (6 litre)

If I couldn’t have them an Aston Martin DB5 would sneak in

[CENTER]http://blog.privatefleet.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/HT-Monaro.jpg

http://auto.е-импорт.рф/images1/ford-falcon-gtho-phase-2-8.jpg[/CENTER]

I think I’d be looking at restoring a car or two, well paying someone to do it for me I’d have no idea where to start.

Citroen Dyane l loved those cars nice floral paint job would suit me fine.

Honda n600 it was my first car and I loved him, used to dash around with my first dog on the passenger seat as he looked out the windscreen commenting on all the dogs we saw.

And a crv old style like I have now it really is my ideal car I think for all sorts of reasons.

If I could have a fourth one of the long volvos we lived in ours for a year once and I have an emotional attachment to them goes far beyond just liking a car.

Just one for me a well appointed RV so i can explore the parts of Britain ive yet to see Kent to Cornwall, and South Wales.

I was surprised how economical the F-Pace is. Considering I do 16 mpg at present I am getting more hooked on it by the minute. Haven’t been able to make up my mind what I wanted to change too for the last year or so, so have put it on hold for a while but may have been swayed.