If aliens came to abduct you, would you want to go?

@Furryanimal
LD to mother ship … one to beam up please. This old reprobate needs rejuvenating and some extra powers :grin:

In reality, if the callers had the power to arrive and approach me undetected, it would be pointless resisting, so easier to accept what they have in store for me.

2 Likes

Well, it depends what type of aliens, doesn’t it?

If it’s the Southpark style anal probing aliens, then I think I’ll give it a miss

On the other hand, if it’s those nice ones in Cocoon with their age rejuvenating swimming pool and promise to take me to their planet where I’ll never grow old, then I’m off!

3 Likes

We are the Aliens.

1 Like

This is all very well but would I get my own en suite private room when I got to where ever I was being abducted to?
And I’ll be wanting to bring some of my own stuff thank you very much!
Considering there’s some well dodgy characters knocking around the galaxies there’s no way I’m sharing accommodation! :rocket::scream:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind squeezing in with Deanna Troi.

5 Likes

Yes, well I’m not entirely inflexible and would be willing to make exceptions of course.

3 Likes

Zachary Smith….star of Lost in Space!

1 Like

Or Seven of nine :grinning:

1 Like

Oh yes… never fear Smith is here.

2 Likes

Loved that robot :smiley:

2 Likes

They’d soon bring me back again. I’m awkward, disobedient, argumentative, and that’s on a good day. :laughing:

6 Likes

Surely if you’re being abducted you wouldn’t have much say in the matter.?

1 Like

Certainly looks probed to me

1 Like

Were we married?

2 Likes

could be worse, it could be someone from over 50’s yyyaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Erm :shushing_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

If they could take me back in time to my childhood yes :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I would go, on the understanding they didn’t mention Probes or Brexit :grin:

2 Likes

Good evening David and welcome. I have family on South Island so I am aware of the time difference. Just jump in and have fun.

1 Like

Hello Waimiha, a warm welcome to the forum… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes