I’ve certainly got my work cut out

Today, I will be tackling mowing this lawn, my son had his second covid jab on Saturday and has been very poorly after it.

Mum has come to the rescue, will be cleaning, ironing, window cleaning, so I won’t be on my favourite site much today…boo hooo,:disappointed:.

I think I need a button that stops me coming on for a certain amount of hours, since the new site went live, I’ve been addicted, it seems so much more exciting on here.

If I tie my hands, that will stop me, but if I do that,I won’t get any work here done,:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

What might help, Pauline – some self-imposed ‘Parental Controls’ to help you with not spending so much time on here. :grinning:

You are not alone in that I can tell you, I am the same since this new forum came into being, it’s just so fascinating to use! :roll_eyes:

I hope your son improves, my granddaughter was the same after the first jab but perfectly OK with the second one. Odd how this happens, I guess it’s down to the fact we are all so very different genetically and so in our immune systems too.

Good luck to you and your Mum in getting all that work done. :+1:

Pauline, letting your lawn go wild is the new thing for the environment and insects so you can justify leaving it the way it is. Curious as to what that covered thing in the middle is - a trampoline? A paddling pool?

Thanks Baz, just finished mowing and tidying up the lawn, 2 hrs it took, I’m exhausted,:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:.

Now to tackle the ironing, there you go Annie, took the cover off just for you,:wink:

I will do the ironing @pauline3
:innocent:

Like you, this place has been keeping me too occupied and I could do with the distraction.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s very good of your mum to come to the rescue Pauline. Won’t it be a bit too much for her?

Do I assume you won’t be on your favourite site today because you’re keeping an eye on her and making sure she doesn’t overdo it?

1 Like

Doing the Lawn is all well and good, what about trimming the Bush?

1 Like

Yeah right, he can do that himself,:sweat_smile:…I went home last Friday for a rest, :joy:…only joking, I love helping him, he will be moving to a new house soon, that’s what he’s hoping for, so we must get the place up to standard, for all the viewings to take place, we hope!!..:grinning: