I’ve added two new words to my vocabulary

Well, I adopted two new words into my vocabulary today and had a good chuckle in the process

The first is “Binfo”, coined by our local council when they sent out the dates for our Christmas rubbish collections

….info about bins….binfo…get it ?:rofl:

We’re never calling it anything else

And the second is arschkalt, which is a rude as is sounds in German but basically means ruddy cold :rofl:

We’ve adopted it in our cold water swimming group for the severe tooth ache type pain you get in your nether regions while swimming in very cold water!

We’ve had such a laugh and suggested solutions include bubble wrap and reusable boil and snap handwarmers strategically placed in your swimming costume!

Good god .
I never go into the water unless it’s almost like the bath .
Some people are suckers for punishment .:rofl:

1 Like

Ah, but then you’ll never know tremendous high you get from it, better than drugs or alcohol :star_struck::crazy_face:

Or the relief from joint aches and pains, my arthritis starts creeping back when I stop, isn’t even noticeable when I’m swimming regularly

Or the mood boost that relieves depression and melancholy and leaves you full of joie de vivre :grinning:

I hate swimming in warm pools, it really is like getting in someone else’s bath water :bathtub::bikini::swimming_woman:

I was pleasantly surprised by the temperature of the water here in Port Phillip Bay.It’s very cold even on the hottest day which is very refreshing.

1 Like