I know I shouldn't laugh but this cracked me up

I find that hard to believe actually.
Not 1st April is it?

1 Like

Reminds me of Weekend at Bernie’s. Maybe those two saw the movie. Same plot.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Arguing from other thread

Oh dear, haha, sorry but I’m afraid I laughed my socks off at this too. And so did my husband :see_no_evil:. It reminded me of that film “Death at a Funeral”. Anyone see that? Very dark humour, but absolutely hilarious

Yes, of course it’s despicable, a dreadful thing to do, but as for thinking what about the poor man’s family, I can’t help thinking it was probably family members who were the culprits.

1 Like

I couldn’t help laughing at first, it’s like something out of a comedy series

But it’s sinister really. How did he die, did they have some part of it?

Were they exploiting and intimidating him for his pension? How did they have access to his pension book and his body? Were they family?

It’s funny black humour at first, then nastier and nastier the more you think about it

If it had worked, how many times do you think they’d have tried it?

1 Like

This is something that I constantly wonder about. WHAT made them think (using term loosely) that this was a good idea! I swear human stupidity never ceases to amaze or entertain me. I mean come on I heard of some stupid ideas, but REALLY!
To say they had shyte for brains would have meant they’d been promoted.

3 Likes

What a pair of wallies. How on earth did they expect to get away with a stunt like that?

Well, they’re Irish after all.

(Oops!)

1 Like

To be fair, the poor bugger was alive when he joined the end of the queue. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hah, I like that, Judd. :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: Racist!! :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

1 Like

Oh, don’t tell me you’re Irish as well as Angel!

To the back bone, JBR, and have the green blood to prove it! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Don’t worry, ST. Worse things happen at sea!

Actually, my great grandmother was Irish. Her surname was Cork (sometimes spelt as Corke). I have an old bible with a label in it when it was given to her by her vicar a long time ago.

1 Like

So it was the dead man’s nephew who tried to claim his pension.

And he says he didn’t know he was dead when he propped him up on the post office counter (is that the same as claiming you didn’t know an event was a party?)

He’s an ex druggie who’s done time and once nicked the PIN number of his auntie’s credit card to steal from it

But he want’s everybody to know he’s not an eejit.

I think eejit is probably the most charitable thought people are having about him

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nephew-who-took-uncles-corpse-26030937.amp

1 Like

Yes! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Well if it works for them and they think it’s fair play, I’m going to try it next time I’m in trouble :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Perhaps one of these would have helped … :rofl:
defib

2 Likes

Close … very close … :slightly_smiling_face:
And the final chapter is …

Ex-drug addict (who has been previously jailed for thieving from his Aunt) says his uncle was alive when they set out for the post office.