I have to have a hysterectomy

I’ll be thinking of you Cate, I’m sure everything will go well and you’ll be home before you know it… hugs

…oh yes :slight_smile: a curry is always appropriate . Enjoy it :slight_smile:

That’s probably the best meal you’ll have in a while; hospital food is less than appetizing! All’s going to be fine, Cate, try not to stress too much, (((hugs))).

Hopefully all went smoothly, Cate had a good night’s rest and can look forward to just getting better day by day now

Hoping the worst is over for you Cate and you will be back on your feet very soon :slight_smile: x

Hope all went well for you yesterday, Cate…
Every day now is a day nearer to your recovery, make the most of your recuperation whilst in hospital and you’ll be back on your feet very soon.

Take care xx

Hi, hope you’re recovering well!

Thinking of you Cate…hope all went well and you’re now on your way to recovery.

Hello Cate, I hope your op went smoothly and you’ll soon be chatting to us again, miss you.
Mary x

Hope you’re ok Cate… did think about you Tuesday & am looking forward to reading your return post on here :slight_smile: xx

We’re keeping your seat warm for you Cate, hope things are going ok…

Another day gone :slight_smile: Cate should be home soon to tell us all about it .

I wonder of OH knows how to use the computer if Cate isn’t quite up to it yet … just to let us know how she’s doing …???

My thoughts have just turned to cookiecate and hoping that she is well.

Anyone had any news at all?

No e-mails from her … we do exchange recipes.

Not had any email either… hope all is ok.

I wonder if Cate has come out of hospital yet. I seem to remember her originally saying she thought she would be in for 10-14 days - Hopefully she is up and about now and at home recovering.

Cate went into hospital on the 6th, that was a week ago yesterday so she could possibly still be in hospital.

I hope her recovery is going well and we will see her back here soon.

Missing you Cate!

I echo that! …

Even if she is ‘at home’ she may not yet be able to sit at a desk and access the ‘net’ or be able to rest a laptop on her tummy because of the stitches. I too hope Cate is ok and we’ll hear from her very soon to say she’s fit and well again.