I Have Just Taken My Leggings Out Of The Freezer And Now l Give Up.. Why?

sorry bathsheba I was refering to the originator of the thread = I have always wanted to bathe with a sheba!

2 Likes

hairy legs??

1 Like

You keep away from my bath :018: No-one bathes with the Queen of Sheba except Mr B, the King :wink:

2 Likes

ok ok will have to keep me frozen leggins on then?

2 Likes

ST, Nor would l !
But… for working around my house and in my garden, they are great. I didn’t buy them, l asked one of my daughters to get them for Christmas for me.
I wouldn’t dream of going out in them… after all, the Max Wall legs, are not a good look!

1 Like

Excellent idea. They will keep you nicely chilled… ahem … down below. That should do the trick.

1 Like

nothing like a chill to take his “willie he won’t he willie he won’t he take her to the ball”?

2 Likes

gumbud, Tut Tut, l am not sure why l am giving a ‘like’ to your naughtiness… but l have to be fair to everyone!!

I bet you laughed your head off, as you typed it!!

1 Like

they all happen as a spontaneous spurt??

1 Like

Candle wax or pet hairs on em?

1 Like

No, Sorry Maver-rik, none of those. Think a bit more!! :laughing:

Shouldn’t be wearing leggings Arty, get some sun on yer legs…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Because you put your lamb chops in the wardrobe and now you can’t find a thing to wear?

1 Like

Foxy, I am always working in my garden, so l need protection from fruit bushes and other scratchy shrubs. I never sunbathe as it wrecks your skin!
Besides, the sight of my legs would frighten all the wildlife off! :laughing:

Or eat!..
Oh well! best open a tin of beans for Sunday lunch…

Beans

1 Like

I just do an hour max on my legs Arty…Apart from walking and cycling in shorts of course.
The sight of you legs wouldn’t frighten this wildlife off…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oooh ooh ooh is putting on ice cold leggings some form of epilation, have you now got silky smooth leggies.

1 Like

I have never had hairy legs, so no need to shave them…Thank Goodness, l would hate that chore!!
Next, you’ll be suggesting l cut the leggings up and use them for ‘ice cubes’!,

1 Like

ya waz standing in the freezer givin it a good cleaning and it was rather cold?

1 Like

Come on Art, what were they doing in the freezer in the first place?

1 Like