I got bored so this happened

More to come. I’m really bored. It’s cold and no snow. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it Danny :slightly_smiling_face:

The snow will be there soon enough!

1 Like

I love the colours on the last one (‘Drop 1’) Danny.

They’re very clever.

Considering you’ve given up the fags and you’re bored, you’re doing great. Pat yourself on the back and take a big bow :+1: :ok_hand: :clap:

2 Likes

Fabulous shots Danny. I love water droplet photography, but I’ve never tried it myself!! There are too many really good examples, like yours, so I’ll leave it to the experts :wink:

1 Like

You are a genius with this!!

I love my hobby! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh my, those two are particularly great! All the different colours! Spectacular!

:049:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Amazing patterns and colours! :clap:

1 Like

I saw that as a coloured Roulette Wheel…

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s very cool. Very beautiful effect.

1 Like

They are all amazing! I can’t decide which one I like better, but this light blue one is so beautiful. Each successive picture was more jaw-dropping than the last.

Thanks for sharing and explaining how it works.

2 Likes

Excellent!

It’s not a thing I’ve ever tried, so I’m interested in your set-up.

You’re using flash, so have you got something to trigger the shutter when the water droplet passes?

I imagined people did this kind of thing using continuous lighting and continuous shutter at 8 or whatever’s your max. frames per second.

1 Like

Very clever Danny…you should frame them.

1 Like

Excellent shots Danny and I’m amazed by what can be achieved with digital cameras :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

It’s not just the quality of the pictures (although they are brilliant) it’s having the vision to be able to create such outstanding work…Amazing Danny!..
:open_mouth:

3 Likes

I agree with OldGreyFox’s post… very clever, you have a great imagination

1 Like

My eyes. Shutter operated by a remote to keep camera steady.

3 Likes

Although you’re watching to see when the drop is going to fall. When it does I usually hold the remote button down for a burst of 5 or 8. Sometimes I have to wait on the camera to process it’s shooting so fast.

3 Likes