I Don’t Blame Cristiano Renaldo For Not Coming On As A Late Substitute

I think it was awful to reduce this legendary football player to play in this lowly position.
In his position, l would say… all or nothing!

What do you think?

1 Like

He’s even more legendary now.

2 Likes

Was it raining?

3 Likes

@Psmith ,Yeah! He don’t like it when it rains !
It makes his make up run ! :+1::roll_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Did it mess up his hair? Such a shame.

3 Likes

Scotland probably could have done with him during their 84-0 thrashing by Australia in the World Cup.

1 Like

Ronaldo playing Rugby? Now that’s a game I would watch.

2 Likes

He could be considered to be one of, or the, best Player in the World.

As he reaches the time to go, he has to take it on the chin, that he is past his best, and get on with it.

Having said that, his manager, in all this, seems to have some shortcomings in how to deal with a person who had dome so much, a lot of which was in that Football Club.

Management of people is more than just demanding that they toe the line,

There should be a more sympathetic interaction.

Maybe there was, I cannot answer that, but there you go.

1 Like

Thank fwuck for league two football!

1 Like

All I can remember about Ronaldo is him flopping about in the goal area like a wounded duck when he broke a fingernail or got brushed by another player.

But, I guess that’s soccer for you.

2 Likes

All I remember are the accusations against him in his private life… yet you cannot take away from him…his talent and sheer genius in his football career.

1 Like

All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts

3 Likes

Royal Shakespeare Company for Ronaldo?

2 Likes

Probably, from what I have seen on YouTube he thinks he is an even better actor than soccer player

No wonder soccer is better when played by the girls

4 Likes

It’s an absolute disgrace. In any other walk of life, and indeed in many sports, such blatant cheating would lead to a hefty fine or suspension. But, in football, not so.

3 Likes