How to remove anchor bolts from concrete?

There you go, TPin, you impatient old bugger.:wink:

Still got to treat them with Ronseal, but finished they are (at last)!

Lost the plot a bit
Was it the centre post you were renewing?

Well done Floydy but that left hand gate is a head scratcher with six hinges, three each side. What’s that all about? How does that work?.. :confused:

Haha! Yes mate, I do understand you feeling perplexed at that.
Originally I was going to make both sides have an opening but I found the large panel 50" was a too big and heavy to swing out sensibly, so I basically added another set of hinges (or three single ones) to make the panel a fixed one instead.
The other side has the two 25" gates which swing both ways.:slight_smile:

Yes Rachel, it was :slight_smile:

and Rachel, thanks for the tip about imgbb.com. It works a treat!:cool:

Seems to work OK although it keeps telling me I have to make my pics public :shock:

SOD that

Don’t say anything Barry, but I’m wondering why the outer posts aren’t attached to the walls :confused:

I think there’s a tick box you can make the posts anonymous with.

The post with the swing gates is attacked to the wall, on the side of the house.
The far post I left there from the last gates and is bolted to the ground next to the garage. Quite right, it wasn’t bolted to the wall in the first place but it’s been sturdy enough for 15 years, so I left it there.:cool:

lol 
 you were eavesdropping :wink:

Good to have a sensible explanation 

AND well done for completing your task :smiley:

Thanks Rachel, much appreciated:cool:
Can we go and talk about something else now?:confused::slight_smile:

Next up: Putting about five flat packs together
drawers, a wardrobe, TV unit, garden swing and barbeque. Roll on next weekend!

Oh dear.

Try not to open them all at the same time. It could get a little messy :wink:

(hoping for some interesting before, during and after snaps) :mrgreen:

Haha! Yes, imagine a garden swing with a built-in barbeque grill and TV and a couple of wooden drawers underneath and space to hang a couple of t shirts on the sides
now there’s an idea!:lol:

Well it is 2017.

Unfortunately that’s not always possible. I assembled three items of furniture for a customer, a table, a book case and a sideboard but the parts were scattered amongst five boxes. to say these things came in bits is an understatement, there were hundreds of parts along with the usual rubbish instructions. The first part required was always at the bottom of the box so everything else had to come out first. :cry::cry:

I like you, Bruv. You’re definitely a very youthful 70. A man’s man:cool:

They drive me nuts (and bolts!).
I always lay all the bits out very neatly on the floor first and try not to rely too much on those crappy instructions.

In a perfect world - and if money wasn’t an object, which it is - I’d get ready-assembled oak or pine furniture all the time. Sadly, life’s not like that:confused:

:mrgreen:

Thank you I do try
my wife told me that
well she actually said I am very trying.