How Long has this been going On

Counting all those numbers should make you sleep well tonight, Spitty :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good night!

Spitty :slightly_smiling_face: I know you know but I was just reminding you in case you had forgotten :icon_cool:

Iā€™ve no idea how you find out :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It canā€™t be right can it? Iā€™m a newbie and have only clocked 40 days but Iā€™ve read 8.5k posts? :rofl:

I must have too much time on my hands!

I donā€™t know how many days l have done but l do know, itā€™s ruined my eyes!

We were warned about a certain action would injure sight when I was at school, but I can still see :wink::astonished::grin:

LongDriver, Oh No, l didnā€™t mean doing rude stuff! :laughing:
I meantā€¦being in front of a screen for long periods!
I blame the lockdown!

2 Likes

There are so many things being blamed on lockdown; now Iā€™m wondering if the birth rate will have been influenced.

Iā€™ve been on computers since the 1980s, one of the first things we were trained in was protecting our sight with just a few simple rules. The first of these was to select a reasonable distance from the screen, the second was never to simply stare at the screen for long periods of time. Instead every few minutes or so just divert your view away from the screen to any object, perhaps to the other side of the room. That allows the muscles controlling how the eyes work when focussing to do what they are supposed to, rather than allowing them to become weakened through any lack of use if staring at the screen.

Also very important, and often difficult nowadays with using laptops or other portable devices, was how to sit correctly to avoid RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and other postural problems. All that was for my own good so it has been well worth following the advice given.
:grinning:

Set myself two targets, one has been removed but the other is still there, once a bean counter, always a bean counter. :thinking: :heavy_check_mark: :biking_man:

In fact, neither have been removed, in that case, a spouter had better be good as their word, or have a bloody good excuse. :grinning: :biking_man: