How about anything goes thread

Sounds a fabulous way to spend the day

2 Likes

I used to stare into the fire for ages, but the radio was on, Mrs Dales Diary, Dick Barton Special Agent in fact anything.

It was a very long time ago now. I’d see pictures in the flames & got chillblains too.

1 Like

3 Likes

Perhaps pink should have it’s own thread.

1 Like

Before TV or even radio was invented, most houses had a piano, and there was usually someone who could pick out a tune so they could all have a singsong :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :musical_score:

I loved looking into the fire too, seeing pictures moving and swaying, morphing into something else. And I never seemed to get chilblains, but my sister did.

2 Likes

I pink it already does

4 Likes

Brilliant :star_struck:

1 Like

PS. Isn’t the chit-chat thread supposed to be an ‘anything goes’ thread? Trouble is, it seems to have become mainly a duplicate good morning thread :017:

3 Likes

This Rock bottom

9 Likes

I used to do that but I’ve given up the drugs :clown_face:

3 Likes

True!

1 Like

Going to visit Susie in the morning, see how she is doing after her op.

5 Likes

This is different it’s a chat sh…ooops chit thread :crazy_face: I’m.enjoying reading the thread whilst waiting for my mate to turn up! Never made it to IKEA. I have an awful feeling I’m in the wrong coffee shop as this cista shuts at 7pm it clised! I thought it was 7.30 pm closing time…cafe nero anyone? Tracey where ate yiu!

1 Like

Look the man us mopping up trying to tell me something you think? Lol

1 Like

Because wine o clock starts

Monty Python’s Anything goes sketch

1 Like

LQ that made me laugh because you remind me of the British agent in ello ello :grinning:

2 Likes

Cole Porter’s Anything Goes

1 Like

ooh I saw that in the West end back in 2004! The one with John Barrowman. This was before he was famous in Dr Who.

1 Like

Haha, you beat me to it. ‘The good moaning thread is now clised. Pluse all guy to the anythong geese throd.’

2 Likes