HONDA Jazz 4x4

My OH drives a Defender but his is a 5 door one. I have the Suzuki 4x4 these days, and I much prefer it to the Landrover Freelander I was driving up to 18 months ago when I got the Zuki. :wink:

There is still the boy in me Primus…:smiley:

Hells Bells Longdogs, where did you go to work?..Doncaster!..:shock::shock::shock:

There’s an elderly lady around here who sometimes pulls up in her early Landrover. No idea how old it is but the bodywork looks like the truck in ‘Duel’. I love it and it always attracts a bit of attention from the blokes.

It’s not ‘Vera’ is it Longy…:cool:

You can get arrested for that…:lol:

Nee Pet. :wink:

My 4x4 Jazz is kept ready to leap into action at a moments notice.

My Suzuki Vitara was my favourite car.
I’m looking at a used, Jazz (auto, 1.4) to replace my Yaris, which has been brilliant, if boring.
Julie and anyone else who’s had one, not 4x4, are they any good?
It’s very difficult to find a small automatic, you have to take what you find most of the time.

Like Thunderbirds. :lol:

Interesting that you have an Isuzu Jazz, whereas over here it’s a Honda Jazz.

Very different cars, The Isuzu MU was also marketed as the Isuzu Jazz in Japan and in the UK as the Vauxhall Frontera.

Ah yes, that’s it. I knew I recognised the front end.

Its actually a D-max ute but a rose by any other name…

Well mine is dreadful TessA but I am not sure it’s typical of the breed. When I turn off the car the passenger door pops open automatically, I’ve had thousands of pounds of welding done underneath it, lost a portion of the protection for the engine department underneath so it makes hell of a noise. Boot catch rusted closed, had it replaced and new one rusted closed again in 18 months ! Airbag warning light on I’m told that means it won’t work but can’t afford to do anything about that one.
Having a nightmare as next round of welding means it will have to be scrapped as it won’t go through the MOT but the welding will cost more than the car is worth.

I know people have these cars and love them but I haven’t had such trouble with a car ever.

It’s not too clever winter driving either my CRV stuck to the road no matter what we threw at it, but this is too light to do that safely and just rain feels dangerous goodness knows what will happen if it snows.

Your car was built on a Friday afternoon Julie. I have had a couple like that. :cry:

Thanks Julie, I think I’ll give it a miss!
Someone I know said theirs kept “dying” when it was new so that’s not good either.
I think I’ll go for another Yaris, Suzuki or VW, they all seem to last well :wink:

Toyota or Volkswagen for reliable puddle jumpers every time

Toyotas, are reasonably reliable, vw, not so much

Anything Japanese is reliable (apart from Julie’s of course) :cry:

Yes LD Japanese cars are usually reliable, although Kia’s/Hyundai warrant their cars for 7 and 5 years respectively