Hi ya

Hiya Rockchick :039:

That goes for me, too, seeing as everybody else is making the offer. Anything anybody wants to know about me, Just ask. :slight_smile:

How much do you have in the bank? :cool:

An embarrassingly large amount, LD, so don’t ask.

Hi Rockchick

Welcome to OFF

ok. :wink:

Hi rock chick welcome, methinks with a name like that you must be into heavy metal…

Hiya Rockchick.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome !

Welcome to the forum Jane. :smiley:

Jane welcome and you will have some fun along the way… just watch our for a certain Fella is one clue,windup merchant will lead you to him…
I am one of the sensible ones of course…Can give you as much advice as you need, but experience is learnt by doing it your way…:smiley:

Well not exactly heavy apart from AC/DC, but I just love live music if I’m honest. I’m a bit into every from Punk to queen to Don Williams lol.

Hi rockchick,
Check out the various music threads you may find something new you like

Thanks Chillie, I’ll have a look :035:

Welcome Rockchick! I’m the South Pacific representative! I like all these different kind of people! (I even have a friend whose left handed! :slight_smile: ) Ullabi is one of my favourites!

Oh the South Pacific, how lovely. I really need to be somewhere like that right now :smiley:
Now left hand people they just a different breed of folk altogether :lol:

Welcome Rockchick!

Of course we are :lol: We’re very sinister :twisted::096::077: and make up about 30% of the population.

Hello Rockchick :039::039:

Hello Rockchick :slight_smile: welcome…

Good for you :slight_smile: