Hi everyone. I'm new and looking for new friends! :)

Have you forgotten your promise already?

If there’s one thing I just cannot tolerate, it’s someone who can’t pick up on irony! LOL!

Okay, congrats, you’ve won! What’s the next challenge? :smiley:

Seriously though, no, mate, I didn’t forget!

I feel I have already taken up too much of your time, and I certainly don’t want your debut to become all about me. See you around. :039:

Hello David, welcome…

Please remove the link drops from your signature
thank you

I look forward to it. Cheers, mate! :slight_smile:

Hi Meg. Sorry again - I’m becoming quite a serial offender already! :mrgreen:

Thank you for your welcome. :slight_smile:

Edit: Is my signature okay now, Meg?

[I]No it contains user related advertising and that is spam.

ETA I have removed the spam signatures. If it happens again the posts will be deleted, [/I]

Very sorry for any inconvenience, Meg. It was not intentional.

You should have just told me at the outset, and I would have removed the signature. Certainly wouldn’t have wanted you to go to the trouble of editing every post! :shock:

Once again, Meg, my sincere apologies.

No problem David :075: :wink:

1 Like

Hi David and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum. :039:

Thank you for your welcome, Baz. Am enjoying it already! Seems like quite a close community. Just what I’ve been looking for.

Nice to meet you. :smiley:

If he enjoys being told off, I imagine he loves it so far. :smiley:

1 Like

And beaten over the head with a stick. That’s why I keep coming back… I love it. :-p:-p

Hi and welcome. Your post made me laugh, very refreshing!

I don’t think that would have much effect on me - my skull’s too thick! :smiley:

Try the other end! Oh no - better not - I’d enjoy that too much! :mrgreen:

That’s good to know. Lovely to meet you, Teacup. :slight_smile: Have also seen a couple of your posts around here. Looking forward to getting to know you. :smiley:

Hiya David. Welcome to fruitcake central :lol:

LOL! I’ll say! :slight_smile: Thank you for your welcome, Percy. All the best to you, mate! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome.

It looks like you’ve had quite an introduction already but as I’m sure you already know there’s usually something in here to suit most tastes.
Having a good sense of humour and a broad-minded approach on any forum is a bonus because even in here you will sometimes see things that will raise an eyebrow.

Cheers Zaphod, and don’t I know it?! :lol: Lovely to be here though. Thanks for the welcome. Good on you, mate! :slight_smile: