Hello homealone!

Welcome!

TedC

Hello Homealone and welcome to OFF

How do.

Anything the young can do, we old fogeyā€™s do it better. :grinning:
Welcome Homealone

2 Likes

Well I wouldnā€™t go that far. ā€¦ but we still have our moments.

1 Like

Well we have to give more thought anyway.What will I be like in the morning,etcā€¦

Welcome from me too.

1 Like

Hope you join in the fun, conversations,etc, soon home aloneā€¦then we can get to know you a little bit better, donā€™t be shy we donā€™t bite,:+1::+1:

Hi @homealone . :+1: we ainā€™t perfect but we all get along fine. animated-elderly-image-0063

1 Like

sorry! Iā€™m not used to all this attention online, it seems everytime i look here, many more over 50s welcome me. I just did not know over 50s possessed this kind of tech knowhow. its great to be here thanks again for the welcomes.

2 Likes

Come on then ,Iā€™m waiting, get stuck inā€¦donā€™t be shy, :heartpulse:ā€¦oh yes we possess technical skills on this forum, or should I say most of us doā€¦Iā€™m not very technical, but we all help each other hereā€¦

Pull up a chair and make yourself known, look forward to seeing your posts, good luck,:+1::+1:

Hiya Homealone and welcome to the nut house. Matron will be alone soonish with our meds. :icon_confused: :icon_biggrin:

1 Like

Whose matron?..have I met her?..:joy:

What, homealone, over 50ā€™s, this sort of tech??? You are naughty (but I like you, :wink:), I am well over eighty!! Where thereā€™s a willā€¦ I live alone too but I have a cat, we have some wonderful conversations she and I, hmmā€¦
Welcome and keep posting. :grinning:

1 Like

somebody should of told me all the over 50s were partying on here, you all seem to be having a great time.

2 Likes

Welcome all friendly here

1 Like

Hi homealone and welcome from somewhere rural ā€˜out in the sticksā€™ UK,
I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sChat. :039:

Just a little late with my welcome, sorry about that, I only just found ā€˜Introductionsā€™! :grinning:

2 Likes

thx Baz, Its been great so far and very welcoming.

1 Like

That is good to know, I hope you continue to find OFC that way for you.
:grinning:

1 Like