Here we go again . . . Strictly Come Dancing

They are starting to announce the line-up of this year’s Strictly, which starts in September.

I don’t enjoy it like I used to in the past. A bit too much glitz and glamour, and shouting and noise these days, let alone the same sex partners dancing together, which if I’m honest, I shall never get used to seeing.

1 Like

Thank goodness for the off button.
I cant stand all of these bull s… programmes,Big brother/i`m a celeb [ said who ?] etc.
Or maybe i am just a moaning git

2 Likes

Same here MUPS, I used to like watching Come Dancing with proper dancing, now they have changed it to Strictly Come Dancing and it’s not the same, the clothes are too sexy, the dancing is too raunchy, the only dance that should look romantic is the Rumba, this is coming from someone who has all her Medals in Ballroom and Latin American Dancing.

3 Likes

Its not about dancing anymore though, its about who looks likely to end up having sex with each other :roll_eyes: Drama brings in viewers, not talent

2 Likes

Another priogramme way passed it’s use by date! Is that camera hogging, grinning idiot de Beke still there?

2 Likes

It’s been flogged to death , should’ve be given it a decent burial a few years ago.
It’s to samey with the ….
Physically disadvantaged contestant
The obese contestant
The elderly. “
Someone from the soaps
The sports personality
And the hopeless one
The latest edition is the gay couple

Will there be single recognisable celebrity amongst the whole shebang.

1 Like

Another programme that’s more than done it’s time, in my opinion, is ‘I’m a Celebrity.’
Apparently the next one is in South Africa instead of Australia as usual.
That awful Danny Dyer is in it this time, I can’t stand that mouthy bloke.

Not a fan. Have caught snippets in the past while scrolling through the menu. But, not something I would change my normal viewing schedule for. Although I did for some reason catch the deaf girl. Thought that was beautiful.