Hello from the US!

It’s nice to find a community of fun and mature people.

I like chatting and also thinking about complex problems. I’ve been doing some binge TV watching and listening to audiobooks lately, so maybe that will be a topic of discussion.

I’m from the US, so I don’t understand all the local things I read about here. But it’s fun to learn about other places and how they do things.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you more. Hello! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Mel :slight_smile: welcome…

1 Like

Hi butterscotch

Welcome to OFF! I hope you’ll enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi butterscotch and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum. :039:

1 Like

Hi Mel,
People will fall in with you…somehow. I am English and living now in France…nobody always get me so…just plunge in…talk about yourself and see what happens…

1 Like

Hello butterscotch - and welcome!

1 Like

Hello Mel :slight_smile: a warm welcome to Over50sForum……

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! You are all a very welcoming bunch.

Thanks for the encouragement, DianneWoollie. I’ll plunge right in.

Hiya Butterscotch! Welcome to the forum! I’m from Nw Zild! (I know the accent is tricky but the Aussies stole most of our vowels. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hi Butterscotch

Welcome :039:

1 Like

Hiya Butterscotch :039:

1 Like

Hello Butterscotch welcome to the madhouse:-D

1 Like

Hi from me too Butterscotch :039:
Get stuck in girl :smiley:

1 Like

Hey all! :039:

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

I’ve been dipping my toes into the water of posting. I hope to run into you all again.

Hi there Butterscotch and welcome. Just jump in and enjoy yourself. Nobody here bites…ok well there is that one person…:wink:

1 Like

Hello Butterscotch :039: …welcome to OFF :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Butterscotch! Welcome, and grin while you try to figure out what some of these posters are actually saying…it’s a bit different from our ways of putting sentences together. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, yes. 2 English speaking countries separated by a not-so-common language :lol:

1 Like

Yes, it’s interesting! I hope I’m guessing right most of the time. :smiling_face:

Hopefully, people will be forgiving when I guess wrong. Looks like a nice bunch here.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

Only 2? I think we have members in the UK, US, Canada and Australia. Maybe New Zealand as well?

Anyway, welcome to OFF Butterscotch. Great username, btw!!

2 Likes