Hello From Atlantic Canada

Hello Megalodon :grinning: a warm welcome to Over50sChat…

1 Like

Hi Megalodon, nice to have another youngster here, there are a few other under 50s here.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope that frequent posting isn’t frowned upon here because I love posting! lol

Don’t worry about it. I’m only 21, but fortunately no-one has noticed yet.

1 Like

He was referring to his age, not his IQ, and I have definitely noticed.

2 Likes

Welcome, 47 is great, consider yourself an over 50 in training :rofl:

1 Like

Will do. :smiley:

Hi Megalodon!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a fun time here.

Some of us are young at heart or at least think we are, so age may not be such a big deal. You can bring a different perspective to the topics.

See you on the forums!

1 Like

Welcome from me too

1 Like

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. :wink:

~Samuel Clemens

1 Like

Ahhh, Canada. I was banned for life from a boozer in Medicine Hat Manitoba. Other than that ut was quite nice…btw Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome Megster :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Mega I hope you enjoy your stay with us :+1:

1 Like

Abandon hope all ye who click Enter here.

I’m just across the Atlantic from you, about 5km from the West coast of England, so welcome neighbour.

** Fruity stands on the garage roof and waves to the newcomer **

2 Likes

Hi Megalodon the nearly fifties club! We are a pretty social bunch and you seem fit in nicely.
Halifax, Nova Scotia by any chance?

1 Like

Hi Besoeker. :slight_smile:

New Brunswick

Welcome neighbor! In location, not in age, I am sad to say.

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome :wave: Megalodon.

2 Likes

Thank you Megalondon. I mentioned Nova Scotia because I had a few electrical projects there, mainly for icebreakers. Ottawa, Collingwood, and Vancouver Island were a few other gems I had the chances to enjoy with my job. Canada is a long way from one coast to the other !

1 Like

Hello and Welcome Megalodon. :shark:

1 Like