Have you got any bits of your body missing?

i was about 14 years old a friend threw a dart at me hit me straight in my pupil of my eye. so yes lost the eye and wear a false eye ever since.

1 Like

That was sad to happen at such a young age.
Almost happened to me when I was 10?. Playing cowboys and indians. One “Indian” was using a tent pole as a spear. Long pole with a steel spike on the end. I was hiding behind a rock, the moment I looked over the top of the rock the spear hit my an inch below my eye.

That is so sad gummy, see, its only me who noted your loss.

I thought it best to leave that one alone. :smiley:

Oh yes, I forgot about my cataract surgery. Both replaced and both with satisfactory vision once again :+1:

1 Like

You’ve just added a new meaning for Crinkle Cut :grin:

1 Like

Yes tonsils , adenoids and wisdom teeth missing …

1 Like

Appendix

1 Like

Appendix, gall bladder, some teeth, and a kidney. As for the last organ, I was born with one only.

1 Like

My left hip joint . Got a new one 6 weeks ago

1 Like

How are you doing, post op?

1x little finger on left hand, a dog ate it.

1x prostate.

1 Like

Reply to Jazzi
Good thank you . Increasing my walking every day and getting back to normal life .

2 Likes

I’ve lost my Mojo :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I found that the other day…wondered what it was doing lying around!

Only tonsils.

1 Like

I have lost my enthusiasm. Can’t be bothered to look for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No bits missing but I seem to have collected quite a few bits over the years…Metal and screws in my right arm after a road accident when I was 18 (no it wasn’t my fault, I wasn’t even driving) more fillings in my mouth than I can shake a stick at, about 7 stents in my heart, and recently a pacemaker come defibrillator…

1 Like

anybody mentiion brrain cellls been dyiing off every year and affectin me spelling??

2 Likes

Right index ray including the metacarpal, tonsils & appendix